Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I did the 5.30 Afternoon Tea Race in the end.

View attachment 451405
Superb :wahhey::wahhey:

You're almost slipping into B cat now :okay: I'm hoping I'll be joining you in a month or 2 :biggrin:

I came 13th in my 'race' today. Wasn't planning to race but got into a friendly group of 3 that were willing to work so I helped out too. Ended up with an ave watts of 243, 3 w/kg, for 48 mins so I wasn't taking it as easy as i thought :laugh: Rest day tomorrow then I'll do a big session on Sunday I think.

uclown2002

Guru
In other news, I asked on Zwiftpower about the differences we see in timings on-screen in Zwift and then on Zwiftpower results.

The answer seems to be that the time you see pop up on screen at the end (and the clock at the top of the screen during the ride) are locally calculated on your PC, so can often be affected by slight (or large) lags at your end during the race. The time used by Zwiftpower however comes direct from Zwift, and is therefore not affected by lags on your computer and is the correct time to use.

The time at the top of the screen in the HUD is accurate (not locally calculated) but starts when you exit the pen.

Monte

Über Member
You guys are all doing really well, there was a time I could have a good tussle.

I’m crap with my diet, always going to be a 90-95kgs rider

Marino.g

Veteran
You guys are all doing really well, there was a time I could have a good tussle.

I’m crap with my diet, always going to be a 90-95kgs rider
I’m no lightweight but this guy has a new book out concerning nutrition.
He’s a Taunton lad who worked with the Arsenal football team, England and the French World Cup winners.
Worth a read to keep good eating habits and have the energy while cycling or any other sport.
http://jamescollinsnutrition.com/

Last edited:

peterob

Veteran
I'm not doing anything fancy
I don't eat salad and not a big fan of veggies. All I've done is cut out cakes and biscuits and I watch portion sizes. No beer either, just a g&t if I fancy a drink. Doing this is not fast weight loss but it's about 1 kg every 2 weeks which is ok for me.
No beer. I couldn’t do that!! :hyper:

Ilkley beer festival for me today. Over the last couple of years that has been the blowout trigger for me then to shed the winter excess baggage and get down to fighting weight :cheers:

Top Bottom