Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
bobinski said:
Don't frigging blame me:biggrin:

You are all as bad as each other.
:laugh:

You brought it on yourself mate :tongue:

Pfft!

I merely channeled all you lots inner excuses-you're welcome;)

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’m not making it to the start line. Good luck all

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just watched @CXRAndy ..... looked painful. Seems he was dropped from main B riders and ended up with just 2 others. Thankfully a large group caught them up and he had some others to work with. On the line it looked like 58:54 so 4 secs ahead of me. Just depends how much time (if any) ZP adds on. Those roads are lonely once you get dropped, as I also found out yesterday! Well done Andy for digging in :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
That was awful, painful after mile 9 .I tried to go with the fast B guys. despite staying in the front group i was holding on for dear life. Then Pop! hit the wall and from then on, I just tried to hold anyones wheel. Eventually it was a struggle to make 220W So glad its over. :sad:

peterob

Veteran
That was awful, painful after mile 9 .I tried to go with the fast B guys. despite staying in the front group i was holding on for dear life. Then Pop! hit the wall and from then on, I just tried to hold anyones wheel. Eventually it was a struggle to make 220W So glad its over. :sad:
Sounds like you enjoyed that less than I did yesterday Andy!

Some good times though. Bridgy has carried on from where he left off from the the TdZ and tops both the handicap and non-handicap league. Great result @bridgy :bravo:. SOme other good efforts there too.

HH.png

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well at the risk of making you all hate me...I found that pretty OK actually (I resisted saying easy!) I found the pace of the main B group quite comfortable compared to the TDZ races - until the last couple of miles when it really ramped up.

Kudos to @berty bassett for doing it two nights in a row - good to keep seeing your name pop up!

Sorry you couldn't make it @TurboTommy - I hope your daughter is OK

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Same next week, or a different race? I can't do Tuesday next week but can do Wednesday or Monday. I don't see any Hare and Hounds yet in the schedule for Tuesday but I assume it will turn up over the weekend.

Top Bottom