Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
I think he means on the left hand ZP column, it isn't in time order. That would mean two different name sorts.
Through a load of nested vlookups that are more confusing than the Magic Roundabout in Swindon, I've re-jigged the spreadsheet so that it now displays tables for both handicapped and non-handicapped results. that way you can choose to look at the table that shows you in the best light - so well done @Marino.g and @Brusgaard!
HH.png

peterob

Veteran
Yeah but our mini league is being ranked primarily on actual race time (rightly so I think as the handicaps in these races are quite a blunt tool). And apart from Lars, all the other B's in yesterday's race were a few minutes quicker than the C's. Worth the gamble that you can stay with the Bs and benefit from the faster overall speed
Being at a cat boundary is tricky in these handicap races I think. Your logic holds true I think as long as you're able to hold with the pack of the higher cat for the majority of the ride. Having to go with the A's yesterday meant that I had to try stick with them, at least as far as the next pack of B's up the road. By that point (end of lap 1) I was totally buggered, not able to go any further with the A's but now in a pack of B's that were dropping behind the faster group of B's ahead.

If there were more A's it may have been different, as we may have fragmented into multiple groups and I could have worked in a slower group.

I don't really think I'm really an A anyway. ZP may soon agree and I'll be back with a lot of you boys ^_^. Although that will mess up the spreadsheet :wacko:

Monte

Über Member
Through a load of nested vlookups that are more confusing than the Magic Roundabout in Swindon, I've re-jigged the spreadsheet so that it now displays tables for both handicapped and non-handicapped results. that way you can choose to look at the table that shows you in the best light - so well done @Marino.g and @Brusgaard! View attachment 451225

Hi Peter,

Can you add me onto the list - Carlo DG - CAT C

See you online @ 6 this evening.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Im a strong C on that course and likely a mid B if its not too lively ;)

See, you cant make your mind up and now you are talking bollux:okay: Get in the B's and put that bkool pro away too!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yeah but our mini league is being ranked primarily on actual race time (rightly so I think as the handicaps in these races are quite a blunt tool). And apart from Lars, all the other B's in yesterday's race were a few minutes quicker than the C's. Worth the gamble that you can stay with the Bs and benefit from the faster overall speed

This.

The C's went off fast yesterday and couldn't sustain it hence me and Whorty trying to drag them on at times. If we could do it then Andy can certainly stay with and ride the draft of the B's.

Top Bottom