Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
First league table....

It'll take shape after we do a few stages and more people complete their rides. Hopefully it's understandable - the different colours indicate the categories, the ZP times are shown as well as the times minus the handicaps (which are used for the running totals and ordering of the table). I've also added mini-leagues for the different categories (I may have a chance of winning something as long as ZP keeps me in A cat! :laugh:

Don't start changing cats or it'll screw up the spreadsheet! :wacko:

View attachment 451165

How many more shots are there to put up a time this week? I’m feeling a little regretful now!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Pete could you rearrange so winner today is top of table?

bridgy

Legendary Member
First league table....

It'll take shape after we do a few stages and more people complete their rides. Hopefully it's understandable - the different colours indicate the categories, the ZP times are shown as well as the times minus the handicaps (which are used for the running totals and ordering of the table). I've also added mini-leagues for the different categories (I may have a chance of winning something as long as ZP keeps me in A cat! :laugh:

Don't start changing cats or it'll screw up the spreadsheet! :wacko:

View attachment 451165
Awesome spreadsheet work @peterob

Brusgaard

Über Guru
The blue hat thing is a simple yet great idea.

Yes, most riders use the standard black or orange helmets, and it is hard to tell them apart, especially in a race like this, where the jerseys are the same. Forgot that I changed my bike frame the other day to the Cervelo S2 (after reaching level 24), and that one doesn't allow colour changes. It's just black like so many other rider's...

Breedon

Legendary Member
My Zwift finish time was 58:58, and I think Dean said his was 58:06 yet ZP time less handicap times are slightly different. I wonder if Dean's Zwift time was 56:06 but with sweat filled eyes he miss-read the time :biggrin: That would make more sense :okay: This would then suggest that the Zwift finish time will show about 15 (ish) seconds faster than ZP time minus handicap. Similar to what we were seeing on TdZ.

Some good targets there for the riders tomorrow to chase :okay: We had some good groups to work with .... let's hope they have similar tomorrow :thumbsup:
I took a screenshot from my pc i shall have a look at it tomorrow.

Del C

Veteran
Yes, most riders use the standard black or orange helmets, and it is hard to tell them apart, especially in a race like this, where the jerseys are the same. Forgot that I changed my bike frame the other day to the Cervelo S2 (after reaching level 24), and that one doesn't allow colour changes. It's just black like so many other rider's...
Great minds think alike.

I’ve adopted the blue RwR cap for the same reason.

However, it’s usefulness has been a bit limited the last 3 months as most of my rides have been workouts!

Workout programme finishes at the end of next week, so I’m looking forward to joining the racing fun........ and making proper use of my blue cap!!

mjd1988

Guru
Well done everyone, especially @Marino.g ! Looks like the handicap system does it's job v well of ensuring competitiveness.

Did anyone use the discord (think thats what its called) thing out of interest? /Think it would be good to trial it at one of these events when there is a good turnout if it isn't being used?

Looking forward to joining the c group next week!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Well done everyone, especially @Marino.g ! Looks like the handicap system does it's job v well of ensuring competitiveness.

Did anyone use the discord (think thats what its called) thing out of interest? /Think it would be good to trial it at one of these events when there is a good turnout if it isn't being used?

We used it in past, it does work. The only issue is, its slightly weird listening to groan men puffing and panting to the background of whirling fans and 70/80 rock dance music :laugh:

peterob

Veteran

We could try out Discord next week. Has everyone got the invite link?

Mind you I don't think you wanted to hear what I was saying last night :shy:

Top Bottom