Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
couldn't get Zwift to work with watching, fortunately Steen had a live YouTube link. Very exciting as the B pack motored along sweeping up Bob (3) then Martin and Carl, but they upped their game and hung in for long time. Pete was catching all of you but road ran out . I think Carlos won with just 10 secs lead(unless he was lapped)

Excellent riding, a few names disappeared, so not sure if they dropped out Lars, Tommy?

Cyclechat all over the front page:okay:

Screenshot_20190206-185150_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

LBHIFI

Veteran
That was painfull :B). First crisis after 30 seconds when I had to sprint to catch the B group. Catched the group but they never slowed down enough to make me catch my breath. Had to give up after 5 minutes in dark red zone :surrender:. Latched on to a god group after that but got a cramp in my right thigh with 16k to go. Limped my way to the finish line from there.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Managed to hold on till the B group caught the c's with Norris and carl but just lost focus with some many in the group then gradually lost the draft and they was gone, spent some time with a few c riders and a fellow b until around 5 miles to go when the A train came by and caught the draft and hung on by my finger nails, could see Carl up the road but my legs were screaming at me and again lost the draft and then it was a pain fest till the end with final 2 miles to go.

peterob

Veteran
Winners in each category and overall D won
more complicated to tabulate, !
I'll knock the spreadsheet together this evening. What did we agree? To use the Zwift Power times shown or to use the times minus the handicaps?

I found that tough tonight. Stuck with the fast group of riders until the end of the first lap but was putting myself into the red zone so backed off. Cycled easy for a bit to let my HR regain normaility and let a group of B's catch up (including @LBHIFI) and stuck with them and another 'A' rider that caught us up until the end.

Lars was the only CC'er I saw, which isn't surprising seeing the good times that everyone was putting in up ahead. :bravo::bravo:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Well ‘progress’ is the word I guess I can use for that race... I didn’t finish but I put in some ok bursts and recovered ok for a while so that is good.

It’s very nice seeing other guys I know pop up the screen and it helped me along. It felt like Berty was there a few times next to me when I felt like I was drowning so that was nice. And Darren, Lars and breedin and brugard of course.

Top Bottom