Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
:wahhey:

Thanks again @peterob - I am delighted to have topped our first Zwift/Cyclechat league and really enjoyed (mostly!) the competition.

I'm particularly proud considering this is a league so crammed full of highly motivated, super fit young men in their prime, and trained to their peak physical condition :biggrin:

Roll on the next one - I'll be keeping a close eye over my shoulder for you Pete and Lee :okay:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR30hCCpUe1Z-qdLOmUiFCyNwLPxzsQ-iy0z818tTCvm6_hGu44.jpg
dur dub dur dub dur dub

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm aiming to get the most improved cyclist award for 2020 and take the trophy away from Whorty :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You may need to arrange a courier visit with a jiffy bag :biggrin:

peterob

Veteran
It looks like there are other times too (do you like cycling at 03:30? :tongue:)

Wed: 10:35; 17:30; 19:35
Thu: 00:25; 03:30; 18:00

@bridgy - do you know if it's the same times each week?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It looks like there are other times too (do you like cycling at 03:30? :tongue:)

Not many signed up yet to these races ... in the 17:30 tomorrow only 1 A cat rider so far .... they're going to struggle unless they get some help ^_^

B cat in that ride is looking strong though with 3 CCers already there. If I can get off work on time I may even jump on to C just to help them keep the B's away :biggrin:

mjd1988

Guru

Still can't make any this week as i'm down south but definitely won't have any excuses next week

peterob

Veteran
Not many signed up yet to these races ... in the 17:30 tomorrow only 1 A cat rider so far .... they're going to struggle unless they get some help ^_^

B cat in that ride is looking strong though with 3 CCers already there. If I can get off work on time I may even jump on to C just to help them keep the B's away :biggrin:
Bugger - I was going to do 5:30 tomorrow if I wasn't doing an irl ride

peterob

Veteran

Well I just signed up for 5:30 - so there's two of us now! ^_^

I see Dean, Lars and @Brusgaard are signed up then for the B's too.

Breedon

Legendary Member

Sandbagging in C Cat tut tut:laugh:

Perky77

Thanks @peterob for your work on the spreadsheet, it was a great motivator

Unfortuantly I will be unable to do the Hare & Hound races as the latest race is 7.35pm which just a little early for me get back from work and help get the little ones to bed. Such a shame their isn’t an 8 or 8.30 running.

Tempted to do a build me 8 week block on TR to build up for a 3 day tour in June in Scandinavia

Top Bottom