Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
View attachment 450827

Well there it is - the final Cyclechat Tour de Zwift league table! Congrats to all who took part - some mighty fine riding.

At the top end, @bridgy showed strong consistency throughout, winning the Alpe stage (stage 6) as well as two flatter stages and deserves to sit proudly on top. But it was great to see that no one rider dominated all stages, with stage victories split across 4 riders (I'll give you stage 1 @Aleman ;)).

Throughout the league, top to bottom, there were close battles. And whether it is the parcours, getting in the right group, being fuelled by fish 'n' chips and kebabs or simply being on a good day, we all had our fair share of impressive results. Ride On!

Roll on the Hare & Hounds league starting tomorrow! :smile:

Can we have an age group? I need to filter some of the results out :whistle:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Thanks @peterob for the spreadsheet and the stage. I've got to get me a new trainer ... Wonder if I can swing it for my birthday at the end of the month :scratch::scratch: Probably not, depend on if MBH can get her pension sorted out :biggrin:

Does either the Kickr or the Neo come with an ANT+ reciever?? No I haven't yet given up with thoughts of the Kickr!! :eek::eek:. Had dropouts again on the Audax last weekend, although changing the power source from the Vectors to the Pro fixed it ... That brought it's usual raft of problems ... Suffice to say I was soft pedaling for a large chunk of the event.
Get the Neo

Ant+dongles dirt cheap £10-20

bobinski

Legendary Member
I want the climb :cry:

Yeah, going to order one of the Zwiftaliser recommended ones to see if that solves the issue ... I thought changing the batteries in the Vectors had solved the issue :sad: :headshake::headshake::headshake:

Get a NEO 2 and you may find wahoo and Tacx get the climb working with it.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Get a NEO 2 and you may find wahoo and Tacx get the climb working with it.
It's the 'may' that has been stopping me. From what people have said it will require a hardware fix as well as a firmware upgrade, have you seen the prices Tacx charge for 'spares'

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
It's the 'may' that has been stopping me. From what people have said it will require a hardware fix as well as a firmware upgrade, have you seen the prices Tacx charge for 'spares'

There adaptor kits dont seem too expensive. I can say the Neo/2 is a more refined product than the Kickr. The Kickr when working( a few people seem to be having no issues- here's hoping) is a brute of a turbo.

kipster

Guru
I need to work around my builders who are starting today, so will see how my days work out for when I can ride. The mini cyclechat league is indeed a great motivator. Darren is firmly in my sights but as he is significantly younger than me I think I'm on a hiding to nothing. Got to keep and eye on cuddles as well.... Not forgetting @adski I take great pleasure in beating him

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I need to work around my builders who are starting today, so will see how my days work out for when I can ride. The mini cyclechat league is indeed a great motivator. Darren is firmly in my sights but as he is significantly younger than me I think I'm on a hiding to nothing. Got to keep and eye on cuddles as well.... Not forgetting @adski I take great pleasure in beating him

Watch out on the flatter courses:tongue:

Top Bottom