Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi all,

So looking at all this zwift league stuff looks confusing..
Been zwifting for a while (mainly just workouts) how do I join a league ?

If you join Zwiftpower.com add 'Cyclechat' to the team you are joining. Tell us your username in Zwift/Strava/ZP -hopefully you use the same and in here, so we know who you are. When we prattle on about doing a race or sets of races, if you're available just, join the race(from Zwift app-phone/tablet) Race your heart out. Jump in or out on any event you want.

And hello:welcome:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Hi all,

So looking at all this zwift league stuff looks confusing..
Been zwifting for a while (mainly just workouts) how do I join a league ?
Our League is unofficial but to encourage banter and pain we do a league table that peterob did for the Tour of Zwift all in the name of fun.
Your more than welcome to join us.

jamin100

Guru
If you join Zwiftpower.com add 'Cyclechat' to the team you are joining. Tell us your username in Zwift/Strava/ZP -hopefully you use the same and in here, so we know who you are. When we prattle on about doing a race or sets of races, if you're available just, join the race(from Zwift app-phone/tablet) Race your heart out. Jump in or out on any event you want.

And hello:welcome:

Ok, i've joined (i think) - thanks

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Our League is unofficial but to encourage banter and pain we do a league table that peterob did for the Tour of Zwift all in the name of fun.
Your more than welcome to join us.
Fun??? This supposed to be fun? :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
View attachment 450827

Well there it is - the final Cyclechat Tour de Zwift league table! Congrats to all who took part - some mighty fine riding.

At the top end, @bridgy showed strong consistency throughout, winning the Alpe stage (stage 6) as well as two flatter stages and deserves to sit proudly on top. But it was great to see that no one rider dominated all stages, with stage victories split across 4 riders (I'll give you stage 1 @Aleman ;)).

Throughout the league, top to bottom, there were close battles. And whether it is the parcours, getting in the right group, being fuelled by fish 'n' chips and kebabs or simply being on a good day, we all had our fair share of impressive results. Ride On!

Roll on the Hare & Hounds league starting tomorrow! :smile:
:wahhey:

Thanks again @peterob - I am delighted to have topped our first Zwift/Cyclechat league and really enjoyed (mostly!) the competition.

I'm particularly proud considering this is a league so crammed full of highly motivated, super fit young men in their prime, and trained to their peak physical condition :biggrin:

Roll on the next one - I'll be keeping a close eye over my shoulder for you Pete and Lee :okay:

Marino.g

Veteran
View attachment 450827

Well there it is - the final Cyclechat Tour de Zwift league table! Congrats to all who took part - some mighty fine riding.

At the top end, @bridgy showed strong consistency throughout, winning the Alpe stage (stage 6) as well as two flatter stages and deserves to sit proudly on top. But it was great to see that no one rider dominated all stages, with stage victories split across 4 riders (I'll give you stage 1 @Aleman ;)).

Throughout the league, top to bottom, there were close battles. And whether it is the parcours, getting in the right group, being fuelled by fish 'n' chips and kebabs or simply being on a good day, we all had our fair share of impressive results. Ride On!

Roll on the Hare & Hounds league starting tomorrow! :smile:
I'm aiming to get the most improved cyclist award for 2020 and take the trophy away from Whorty :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom