Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I think I've found the reason for the 5Kg I've put on since March!!!

In fact I think that kebab is 5Kg on its own ... Good job I didn't get a large!!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw

In fact I think that kebab is 5Kg on its own ... Good job I didn't get a large!!
I had the first one of them for about a year last month. It reminded me of the good and bad of having one. Still thoroughly enjoyed it though :mrpig:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
upload_2019-2-5_7-3-21.jpeg
extra chilli and garlic sauce please and a bag of chips -- think the green stuff is packing to keep meat away from the plastic - don't think its poisonous

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

What's all that crap under that lovely , juicy meat ?:-) kebab meat , hot sauce and chips. That's all you need :hungry:

Edit: seems I'm not the only one who prefers my kebab to be unsullied by evil salad xx(

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
What's all that crap under that lovely , juicy meat ?:-) kebab meat , hot sauce and chips. That's all you need :hungry:

Edit: seems I'm not the only one who prefers my kebab to be unsullied by evil salad xx(
It should be everything bar shredded Lettuce xx(.

Cabbage, onions, pickled chilli's, lemon wedge and chilli sauce plus whatever else is the shops speciality is not an issue, but Lettuce xx(.

Aleman

It should be everything bar shredded Lettuce xx(.

Cabbage, onions, pickled chilli's, lemon wedge and chilli sauce plus whatever else is the shops speciality is not an issue, but Lettuce xx(.
I wasn't paying attention at the time, when they put the green stuff on it :cry:

I feel so dirty and guilty today :sad: As a penance I think I may just have to do Monte Zoncolan in BRVR!!!

peterob

Veteran
TdZ.png

Well there it is - the final Cyclechat Tour de Zwift league table! Congrats to all who took part - some mighty fine riding.

At the top end, @bridgy showed strong consistency throughout, winning the Alpe stage (stage 6) as well as two flatter stages and deserves to sit proudly on top. But it was great to see that no one rider dominated all stages, with stage victories split across 4 riders (I'll give you stage 1 @Aleman ;)).

Throughout the league, top to bottom, there were close battles. And whether it is the parcours, getting in the right group, being fuelled by fish 'n' chips and kebabs or simply being on a good day, we all had our fair share of impressive results. Ride On!

Roll on the Hare & Hounds league starting tomorrow! :smile:

Aleman

Thanks @peterob for the spreadsheet and the stage. I've got to get me a new trainer ... Wonder if I can swing it for my birthday at the end of the month :scratch::scratch: Probably not, depend on if MBH can get her pension sorted out :biggrin:

Does either the Kickr or the Neo come with an ANT+ reciever?? No I haven't yet given up with thoughts of the Kickr!! :eek::eek:. Had dropouts again on the Audax last weekend, although changing the power source from the Vectors to the Pro fixed it ... That brought it's usual raft of problems ... Suffice to say I was soft pedaling for a large chunk of the event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom