Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It should actually be skewed in your favour. Look at all the free fitness that people with physical jobs get. Whereas you have to train hard for all of yours.
Exactly. Us office based staff are forced to sit down all day causing posture and back problems. We have to attend meetings, drink coffee, dunk biscuits into said coffee, and scoff donuts. We should get extra points by not being in a position to do any kind of exercise during the day whilst you tradesmen get free fitness sessions for 8 hours. The only exercise I get during the day is my wrist :tongue: (no sniggering at the back, I meant typing on the computer :headshake: )

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
ZHR Audax for anyone in 15 minutes ... It's not a race ... Honest :rofl:
I'm torn between re-doing stage 7 at 2:30 or doing a long tempo ride and (hopefully) knocking out a 100km ride. Need to keep in mind my objectives this year ... lose weight and train for ToC. Choices, choices ...... :cuppa:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Pokes?!? I hope that was a spelling mistake matey otherwise there’s gonna be a load of Polish builders with Sunday vodka hangovers making their way to Camden with pick axes to take down your home. Then you can find some English builders to rebuild it:tongue:

:laugh:

Fortunately I don’t think pokes is slang for polish people, so I should be ok at work on Monday :blink:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
stage 1 65.44

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Quick question - thinking of buying some pedal power meters for the road bike, anyone running any that they would recommend.
I've got Vectors (3's), and they work well with my Edge 1000 ... Not particularly happy with the way they work with Zwift. ... but I bought them for RL riding so they are good in that respect ... plus I can easily swap them between my bikes

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
ZHR Audax for anyone in 15 minutes ... It's not a race ... Honest :rofl:
That is a feckin awful course to run a 100Km ride on ( 6 Train) ... round and round aond round ... I'm so fecking dizzy now. I can sort of see what people dislike about New York as a course. Nothing long and 'flat' for a decent Audax, and the long circuits have some real climbing involved, so make for too long timewise for an Audax

peterob

Veteran
I've managed to stir from my pit, so have updated the TdZ spreadsheet with the rides from the latter part of yesterday and today.....

@berty bassett - a good couple of rides this weekend, but it looks like a super-human effort on your final stage will be required to topple @bridgy from top spot. By my calculations, I reckon a time of 58:35 will be needed, and although a course to suit your talents, the combined efforts of back-to-back stages and depleted fields may count against you. However the undying support of North-Leicestershire is behind you, so you may just pull it off :cycle:

TdZ.png

Top Bottom