Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Oh my god! The professional trade mans excuse more aptly described as the English ( and Welsh) Disease. Never hear that from a Pole :angel:

Bob ( currently nursing a paper cut...)

Funny you say that!

I have another equation that determines how lazy pokes have become, relative to how long they’ve lived in this country and picked up our habits. You’re 56 right? :addict:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
i am all for the physical work bonus BUT it should be on a sliding scale , playing with dewop power tools or even worse , twiddling a screwdriver should not count the same as wielding a mighty pickaxe and shovel all day ;)

Too right, I build houses, never wielded a trowel in my life :whistle:

Hang on :laugh:

Scurries off to justify man who builds houses, marking out should do it :tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Funny you say that!

I have another equation that determines how lazy pokes have become, relative to how long they’ve lived in this country and picked up our habits. You’re 56 right? :addict:

Pokes?!? I hope that was a spelling mistake matey otherwise there’s gonna be a load of Polish builders with Sunday vodka hangovers making their way to Camden with pick axes to take down your home. Then you can find some English builders to rebuild it:tongue:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
ZHR Audax for anyone in 15 minutes ... It's not a race ... Honest :rofl:

Monte

Über Member
Due to the combination of being ill and busy it looks like I’ve missed all the TDZ fun in January. I’m back training, albeit got some work to do but I will try and look in more often and join in the fun.

Quick question - thinking of buying some pedal power meters for the road bike, anyone running any that they would recommend.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Quick question - thinking of buying some pedal power meters for the road bike, anyone running any that they would recommend.

I bought an Avio for Shimano crank arms. £150. probably the cheapest. I wanted just to have number to track my effort instead of relying on HR only. With comparing HR and a power number, I can see where fatigue is creeping up on me.

4iii, Stages, are other common crank based PM, then you're into pedal, hub or crankset PM

bobinski

Legendary Member
Due to the combination of being ill and busy it looks like I’ve missed all the TDZ fun in January. I’m back training, albeit got some work to do but I will try and look in more often and join in the fun.

Assioma seem to get great reviews. Check DCR. I know 2 people who returned garmin v3 and now happy with assioma

Top Bottom