Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
If my maths is right, that one result bumped Lee upto 4th just behind Steen

JuhaL

Guru
59.17 for me for stage 3. Not great but obviously I blame my wife for making me climb hills this morning - my legs really didn't like that final climb of Keith Hill :cry:
If it brings any comfort your legs like that climb more than mine. You take a leading position too so you can tell that your wife too :thumbsup:

bridgy

Legendary Member
If it brings any comfort your legs like that climb more than mine. You take a leading position too so you can tell that your wife too :thumbsup:
Thanks - you're right I shouldn't complain! I think it's going to be hard to match the fastest times of your rivals in these catch up rides as there's a lot fewer riders to draft with too

bridgy

Legendary Member
No poop ! If you ain’t careful it’s like a solo ride - just goes to show I ain’t much cop when I poke my head out of someone’s wing :cry:
Looking at the times we basically neutralised each other's rides as we were both about 3 minutes slower than each other. For all my moaning about aching legs, it's probably as much down to the lower numbers of riders as anything. (This is where you go and disprove this theory by smashing one of my previous times tomorrow!)

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Looking at the times we basically neutralised each other's rides as we were both about 3 minutes slower than each other. For all my moaning about aching legs, it's probably as much down to the lower numbers of riders as anything. (This is where you go and disprove this theory by smashing one of my previous times tomorrow!)
Let’s hope eh :laugh: but I am frantically searching thru bobs big bumper book for a plausible excuse already

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
One thing that did occur to me listening to Bridgy’s (fairly weak) excuse about how going for a brief stroll with his wife effected his performance.

I think the guys amongst us who do physical work all day should prob get some bonus time reduced for the constant fatigue we endure! I’m defo in for the next tour so let me know what you think and I’ll do some math :reading:

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
One thing that did occur to me listening to Bridgy’s (fairly weak) excuse about how going for a brief stroll with his wife effected his performance.

I think the guys amongst us who do physical work all day should prob get some bonus time reduced for the constant fatigue we endure! I’m defo in for the next tour so let me know what you think and I’ll do some math :reading:
I’m definitely down with that. Quite happy for you to run my times in this tour through your algorithm in a test pilot scheme.

Brusgaard

Über Guru

Well, if there is a thing called “‘rse fatigue”, I guess I’m entitled to a reduction, as I sit on it most of my work day and when on the bike too!!

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Let’s hope eh :laugh: but I am frantically searching thru bobs big bumper book for a plausible excuse already

Books out of print mate:okay:

Unfortunately for you Bob’s bumper book doesn’t contain one plausible excuse :laugh:

How very f’ing dare you
:rolleyes:

I’m definitely down with that. Quite happy for you to run my times in this tour through your algorithm in a test pilot scheme.

Oh my god! The professional trade mans excuse more aptly described as the English ( and Welsh) Disease. Never hear that from a Pole :angel:

Bob ( currently nursing a paper cut...)

Top Bottom