Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Just logged on to Zwift and no updates from them. I'm planning to ride later so will let everyone know if I get any issues :okay:
You can hide the Zwift update bar, I don't. I like to see an update being put on so I know why there are issues.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Strange you got the update so late. My zwift wont start unless i choose to allow an update or not. I have always seen the updates bar too.

Graphical updates to zwift may need graphics drivers updates.

TB you doing a real mix of rides, Zwift, BVR. Quite a physical load.

theboxers

Strange you got the update so late. My zwift wont start unless i choose to allow an update or not. I have always seen the updates bar too.

Graphical updates to zwift may need graphics drivers updates.

TB you doing a real mix of rides, Zwift, BVR. Quite a physical load.
I'm doing a Zwift Fondo workout plan, with some Z2 recovery/endurance rides in BRVR. I'm not a fan of long distance in Zwift I prefer video when doing the longer rides. Still only riding 4-5 days per week up to about 8 or so hours. With some of the other plans it's 5 times a week so little chance to add a recovery ride.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm doing a Zwift Fondo workout plan, with some Z2 recovery/endurance rides in BRVR. I'm not a fan of long distance in Zwift I prefer video when doing the longer rides. Still only riding 4-5 days per week up to about 8 or so hours. With some of the other plans it's 5 times a week so little chance to add a recovery ride.

Are there any HIT style sprints in the plan to mix things up or is it all just below at and above threshold?

Marino.g

Veteran
Might even give BRVR a try, any top tips for a first time user

theboxers

Are there any HIT style sprints in the plan to mix things up or is it all just below at and above threshold?
No no no no no it's not all sub threshold. The step down interval workout is horrid. The last 15 minutes prior to the cool down is a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minute intervals from about 150% to 95%. About 10 minutes at or above threshold xx(.

I'm enjoying the plan and it's pushing me in the right direction I think.

bobinski

Legendary Member
No no no no no it's not all sub threshold. The step down interval workout is horrid. The last 15 minutes prior to the cool down is a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minute intervals from about 150% to 95%. About 10 minutes at or above threshold xx(.

I'm enjoying the plan and it's pushing me in the right direction I think.

:laugh:

Splendid :okay:

Top Bottom