Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Andy, no-i am going Aero on the next bike. Long story cut short is a bike shop local to you took a deposit on my preferred Aero bike last week and then still managed to sell it. Last one as well. Bit crap so still looking but may just wait for new models and try and haggle a deal. I wanted it for Girona trip at end of march.

That wouldn't be Rutland would it? silly beggars. I might be making up a town bike with Tripster AT frame, firstly going single speed then alfine 11 hub later when wheels get built

bobinski

Legendary Member
That wouldn't be Rutland would it? silly beggars. I might be making up a town bike with Tripster AT frame, firstly going single speed then alfine 11 hub later when wheels get built

Andy, i have a complete used Alfine 11 hub and versa shifters etc. i was going to Ebay. Dynamo hub front wheel.

JuhaL

Guru
About as good as it could be -- that pathology summary made my day.

Got on the bike briefly yesterday, turned over the pedals a few times just to verify everything felt ok. Expecting to ride very gently the next two weeks, earliest I'd be clear to open things up and sweat a little would be Feb 13.
Splendid, good to have you back on a saddle :thumbsup:.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The companion app has been updated.

Screenshot_20190201-164210_Companion.jpg

bridgy

Legendary Member
About as good as it could be -- that pathology summary made my day.

Got on the bike briefly yesterday, turned over the pedals a few times just to verify everything felt ok. Expecting to ride very gently the next two weeks, earliest I'd be clear to open things up and sweat a little would be Feb 13.
Only just seen this @JLaw - sounds really positive, thanks for sharing this great news and hope you're back up to speed again on the bike soon

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Signed up for stage 1 at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. Gonna be a big rush for me to get wife up and dressed and ready for this but I'll give it a go. Won't have any time to breakfast before riding, and not used to riding in fasted state, so could be interesting!

On a weight loss front, on the scales last night I dabbled very briefly with 81.9 kg before the scales moved up to 82.4kg (my scales tease me, they start at a number then slowly creep up before setting :cry:). Saturday is 'cheat day' so cake is on the cards (if I can get out to waitrose later in the day) so not expecting to get down to a 81.x just yet. This is my target for the end of Feb so very pleasing I'm nearly there on the first day :wahhey:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Signed up for stage 1 at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. Gonna be a big rush for me to get wife up and dressed and ready for this but I'll give it a go. Won't have any time to breakfast before riding, and not used to riding in fasted state, so could be interesting!

On a weight loss front, on the scales last night I dabbled very briefly with 81.9 kg before the scales moved up to 82.4kg (my scales tease me, they start at a number then slowly creep up before setting :cry:). Saturday is 'cheat day' so cake is on the cards (if I can get out to waitrose later in the day) so not expecting to get down to a 81.x just yet. This is my target for the end of Feb so very pleasing I'm nearly there on the first day :wahhey:

Well done!
I dabbled with 75 kilos today but 2 topics, peanuts and double helpings at dinner and 1/2 a cheeky white have put paid to that! Weekly weigh in tomorrow so shall see what damage has been done:biggrin:

Top Bottom