Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Signed up for the 7.00pm here too - did I read somewhere that the leaderboards are back for this one?
Yes they are.
I was going to do the ride at 6 but there's more signed up for the 5 and even more for 7 so i may do the 7pm ride

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yes they are.
I was going to do the ride at 6 but there's more signed up for the 5 and even more for 7 so i may do the 7pm ride
I'll be on my own at 6 then flying the CC flag :biggrin:

I am WFH today, and did log on at 7:15, so maybe I can sneak off a bit early to get on the 5 o'clock .... not sure yet

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Oh ok. Not so new then :laugh:

They were available for purchase on the day we had the event in Denmark (December 15th). I think a guy told me they only had 200 produced by then.

GP Lama in his Digital Peloton news the week after stated that the product was not available, which was clearly wrong as people in Denmark were already using them. He didn't react to my comment about being wrong, but I guess to him it has to be available in his LBS in Australia which is clearly not the priority of Bkool.

May he should investigate into why the Neo Bike is still not readily available, but I guess it is easier just to bash Bkool??

The Smart Air has been in stock at various Danish suppliers since after the event, and in the Danish Bkool User facebook group every now and then a new Smart Air user joins.

Here's a video from the event, if you didn't see it back in December:
View: https://youtu.be/v1K4v7k52C4

kipster

Guru
I'm aiming for 7pm. More people to hide behind.

bridgy

Legendary Member
They were available for purchase on the day we had the event in Denmark (December 15th). I think a guy told me they only had 200 produced by then.

GP Lama in his Digital Peloton news the week after stated that the product was not available, which was clearly wrong as people in Denmark were already using them. He didn't react to my comment about being wrong, but I guess to him it has to be available in his LBS in Australia which is clearly not the priority of Bkool.

May he should investigate into why the Neo Bike is still not readily available, but I guess it is easier just to bash Bkool??

The Smart Air has been in stock at various Danish suppliers since after the event, and in the Danish Bkool User facebook group every now and then a new Smart Air user joins.

Here's a video from the event, if you didn't see it back in December:
View: https://youtu.be/v1K4v7k52C4

How are the Bkool Air users getting on in races against Bkool Pro users? I'm assuming the Bkool Air has an accurate Power Meter like the kickr or Neo which were previously at a disadvantage on Bkool because of the over-generous watts you could get on a Bkool Pro trainer (particularly on the Bkool software)?

mjd1988

Guru
58.27 :B)^_^

On call from 5 and working at home so had a go at stage 9 in lieu of lunchbreak!

Finally a course a bit more suited for us Puncheurs! (sounds nicer than "chubby dudes"). Probably a mistake to set a time for us mid-tablers as I think we will have fun with this course.

Bit of a sparse field compared to the 6/7 rides i've been doing so did actually have some small sections of TTing it. Nothing to compare it to but happy with the effort; highest average HR and highest 20min power outside of FTP test.

Top Bottom