Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
advise needed please
home now from holibobs all refreshed and not working today
should i do a few miles today on turbo and tire myself out or should i do stage 9 tomorrow and see what a week of excess has done to me :sad:
Do a race today at full pace to see how badly the holibobs have impacted you. Then do stage 9 tomorrow to see how badly the holis have affected your recovery times :okay: :biggrin:

JuhaL

Guru
No don't listen to this, I feel a all out session is needed to see where the legs are after your week is excess. You know you owe it to yourself :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yes i know influences of my advices, i dig my own grave to help people to get better shape than i do :biggrin:

JuhaL

Guru
Rest day today for me, and stage 9 tomorrow at 6pm. Gonna have strong legs and blast that final stage. This is where I shine :boxing::ninja::training::biggrin:
I don't have much rest days before stage-9. Today and tomorrow i have evening shift 1:30PM to 9:30PM. But i try to do work less i can, employer probably likes that idea.

bobinski

Legendary Member
advise needed please
home now from holibobs all refreshed and not working today
should i do a few miles today on turbo and tire myself out or should i do stage 9 tomorrow and see what a week of excess has done to me :sad:

Is that like a holiday where you eat nothing but hob nobs? Chocolate ones I hope:smile:

I think you should test the impact of a week of binge eating

berty bassett

Legendary Member
76E45064-8305-4ABF-AC70-C0015381D658.jpeg
It’s a good job I did binge ! Where did it all go ?

JuhaL

Guru
View attachment 449486 It’s a good job I did binge ! Where did it all go ?
In a toilet with metabolism?

Top Bottom