Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Post of the day.
TdZ spreadsheet updated with all stage 8 results. Lots of continued good performances today :okay:

I've added @Nebulous and @Specialeyes to the sheet, but without the stage 6 result from @Nebulous affecting the max times.

I also extrapolated the 'B' result from @Brusgaard to the longer distance. This is probably a bit unfair as the B distance included two ascents of Box Hill - but am attempt of the full distance next weekend should rectify that ^_^

Just one more stage left!

View attachment 449431
pete I done stage 8 at 16.00hrs today.

I hope :wacko:

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just one more stage left!

Thank goodness :smile:

Back to structured February

Stage 9 times
CDADA430-BBF2-40C2-B181-A3AA7C2297EB.png

peterob

Veteran
pete I done stage 8 at 16.00hrs today.

I hope :wacko:
Sorry Brendan - looks like I missed you off stage 8. Nothing personal! :tongue:

I'll add you later.

JuhaL

Guru
advise needed please
home now from holibobs all refreshed and not working today
should i do a few miles today on turbo and tire myself out or should i do stage 9 tomorrow and see what a week of excess has done to me :sad:
Maybe easy session with turbo trainer included with few sprints to keep your interest level high but not tire yourself out. How that sounds?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Notice that they have re implemented Real Time Leaderboards for Stage 9 and the make up events ... It's going to be painful :B):B):B)

PACK Sub 2 Social Ride for me at 7PM tomorrow, and I think I'll give Stage 9 a go at 7PM on Wednesday
Rest day today for me, and stage 9 tomorrow at 6pm. Gonna have strong legs and blast that final stage. This is where I shine :boxing::ninja::training::biggrin:

Top Bottom