Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Having ANT+ disconnect issies in zwift, have used an active 5m lead , swapped that out for a new one, finally using a powered Belkin USB hub ... Still happening .. not happy

Looking to replace the ANT dongle as it's the one that came with the BKool ... What's recomerec? I was thinking of the Tacx T2028 but at almost £45 need to be sure it'll do the job.

Zwift tells me that ANT+ is connected but no signals being picked up from any devices so Trainer, HRM, Cadence sensor or Vectors ... Sort of eliminates a possible low power signal from the trainer as a cause.
I'm using one of off ebay for about £8. No problems so far and my brother is using a second I bought with no issues.

bobinski

Legendary Member
1-11.38 for me on Zwift but ZP May adds bit more.
Stayed with Brendan for first lap and a half but lost him on 2nd descent of Box. I though he was behind me:rolleyes: Chased but in a group of 4 and none of us wanted to ride much more than 3w/k. Saw Adds behind me and not sure if he was riding the stage but used him as a marker to keep some power up. Happy with that.
Well done all. Tough course- no place to ease off.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Stayed with Brendan for first lap and a half but lost him on 2nd descent of Box. I though he was behind me:rolleyes: Chased but in a group of 4 and none of us wanted to ride much more than 3w/k. Saw Adds behind me and not sure if he was riding the stage but used him as a marker to keep some power up. Happy with that.
Well done Bob - getting stronger every ride :thumbsup:

Well done mate. Was good to see a friendly face for a change. Prob lost on downhill as that’s the only place I can try to catch up some time ^_^ was fading fast on the last climb though.
Tough one that no where to recover but well done all. :okay:

Last edited:

JuhaL

Guru
Can we say that your recovery is proceeding in schedule?. Anyway it's lookin good :thumbsup:.

JuhaL

Guru
If once wasn't enough I did stage 8 cat A again, this time in a Fasted state (which I'm doing more of) kept to around 3 w/kg on the flat and 3.5-4 w/kg on climbs time was 1:12:28.
Even seen fellow cc'er @Specialeyes

And I'm now back to my pre Christmas weight of 145 lb/65.77 kg
I have found courage traits in myself during this winter and especially Tour de Zwift. I feel that i can face more challenges and break boundaries more than before. I will do my stage 3 in make-up day but if i feel well rested and body feels good i can re-ride some other stage in a next day....just for fun.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Whorty it was nice riding with you briefly earlier. Thanks for the thumbs up. I did briefly try and work out how to return the gesture on my phone but gave up. So have one here instead! :thumbsup:

bridgy

Legendary Member
If once wasn't enough I did stage 8 cat A again, this time in a Fasted state (which I'm doing more of) kept to around 3 w/kg on the flat and 3.5-4 w/kg on climbs time was 1:12:28.
Even seen fellow cc'er @Specialeyes

And I'm now back to my pre Christmas weight of 145 lb/65.77 kg
65 kg :headshake:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Whorty it was nice riding with you briefly earlier. Thanks for the thumbs up. I did briefly try and work out how to return the gesture on my phone but gave up. So have one here instead! :thumbsup:
Don't worry Tommy I've been on Zwift for over a year and still haven't really sussed out how to do "ride ons" whilst riding - I'm usually concentrating on other things - like breathing!

bridgy

Legendary Member
By the way @TurboTommy now you're properly on Zwift make sure you start the everest challenge as it means every ride you do will automatically get you closer to unlocking the "tron" bike - and we all know how much you like a new bike :okay:

Top Bottom