Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
No racing. This is a social ride :becool:
Nor me ... I'll wait for you at the back :whistle:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Feck 3 laps is hard Stage 5. I decided to just ride to numbers first lap, pretty much ignored the screen and only looked at power. After that it was just see what happens. Pace lap 2 was still high but manageable. Lapc3 got dropped from any pack and made a group of 3 where non of us could really push hard, then a pack flew by we joined and woosh, speed shot up. I used this pack to drag me to the climbs and then just survive

bobinski

Legendary Member
Spent my first 2 years working on Rosendale Road in the butchers shop there. It's still going strong and now in 2 shops.

Yeah, they opposed the segregated bike lanes proposed for whole length of R road saying it would hurt trade , so in protest we have taken our custom elsewhere, Dugard and daughters. I think they and other local shops ignored suggestion could increase trade locally by delivering by cargo bike. Now Boxers, if you had been working there:biggrin:

Whorty

Feck 3 laps is hard Stage 5. I decided to just ride to numbers first lap, pretty much ignored the screen and only looked at power. After that it was just see what happens. Pace lap 2 was still high but manageable. Lapc3 got dropped from any pack and made a group of 3 where non of us could really push hard, then a pack flew by we joined and woosh, speed shot up. I used this pack to drag me to the climbs and then just survive
As it is Richmond, which is 'mostly' flat, I assumed it would be about 60 mins. Then I saw Chris's time and figured he was either stopping off to take photographs, or it's a lot harder than I was anticipating.

Just glad it's not a race and I'll be pootling at the back with Brendan :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
As it is Richmond, which is 'mostly' flat, I assumed it would be about 60 mins. Then I saw Chris's time and figured he was either stopping off to take photographs, or it's a lot harder than I was anticipating.

Just glad it's not a race and I'll be pootling at the back with Brendan :laugh:

If you don't get your skates on, you could be looking at 30 mins a lap:eek:

Whorty

If you don't get your skates on, you could be looking at 30 mins a lap:eek:
Chris was 1hr 18 mins so my expectations are around that kind of time, depending which group I can latch on to and how my legs are on the climbs. 90 mins is not a time I'll dismiss just yet :sweat:, just in case :laugh:

Chris was 1hr 18 mins so my expectations are around that kind of time, depending which group I can latch on to and how my legs are on the climbs. 90 mins is not a time I'll dismiss just yet :sweat:, just in case :laugh:

I stopped with the lead group for the first 18 miles then started to drop back, the hills even though not very long there are some steep bits

TdZ 6 is up the Alpe according to a post on Zwift forums

Top Bottom