Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
I don't know what is cucumber workout but it sounds naughty. I hope it's nothing to do with manhood :blush:
After 90 minutes my 'cucumber' was er........... a bit numb!

I don't think that was why the workout had that name!

:thanks:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I decided to ride easily today, that's why i didn't want to join any events today. My avg heart rate was 131, didn't want to torture my legs too much after stage 4. I would like to ride bit longer but better stop as long it feels good.
I was planning to just pootle, but you know what it's like when there are others around you :tongue: I had 2 drop outs too, both time losing 30-40 places which really annoyed me so this made me work a little harder than I wanted :cursing: Definitely a rest day tomorrow :biggrin:

JuhaL

Guru
I was planning to just pootle, but you know what it's like when there are others around you :tongue: I had 2 drop outs too, both time losing 30-40 places which really annoyed me so this made me work a little harder than I wanted :cursing: Definitely a rest day tomorrow :biggrin:
Yes i know, inner devil gets loose. Same thing when you ride irl. When you see regular sunday rider on a horizon you need to catch it and fly over even if its last thing you ever do. Little bit comic sometimes.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Yes i know, inner devil gets loose. Same thing when you ride irl. When you see regular sunday rider on a horizon you need to catch it and fly over even if its last thing you ever do. Little bit comic sometimes.
This once happened to me, I was pedalling into quite a fierce headwind, when I caught sight of a rider in front of me, so the chase was on :boxing::boxing:

After 4 miles I had caught up enough to realise that they were only riding a 20" shopper bike, everytime I came to a hill they would pull away, and then I'd gradually reel them in on the flat and downhill, but after all that effort there was no way I was giving up now, so a 150% FTP effort ensued ....

... Finally caught up to the lady :eek: pensioner :eek: to realise that they were on an eBike :cry::cry::cry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
This once happened to me, I was pedalling into quite a fierce headwind, when I caught sight of a rider in front of me, so the chase was on :boxing::boxing:

After 4 miles I had caught up enough to realise that they were only riding a 20" shopper bike, everytime I came to a hill they would pull away, and then I'd gradually reel them in on the flat and downhill, but after all that effort there was no way I was giving up now, so a 150% FTP effort ensued ....

... Finally caught up to the lady :eek: pensioner :eek: to realise that they were on an eBike :cry::cry::cry:
Similar riding into work one day on London. Was heading through New cross when student type girl came along side me, hardly pedalling. Shopper type bike. I tried my hardest to pull away, only to have her cruise up to me on every straight. Then, like you, realised she was on an e-bike. I'm busting a gut (on my SS) to beat someone on a shopper, and she wasn't even breaking a sweat - in fact, I think she was texting for some of it :laugh:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Just signed up for the 9am TdZ tomorrow before hospital duties any one care to join me

A or B?

mjd1988

Guru
A Ride on Wednesday I reckon, on call tuesday and thursday.

One stroke off the goals for the year already today; won a C race (according to zwiftpower at the time of writing!) Only wish I had also aimed to beat a Jedi into second place, take that Skywalker! must upgrade goal to be a back of the pack B in the next year ^_^

upload_2019-1-14_19-5-3.png

Top Bottom