Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
A Ride on Wednesday I reckon, on call tuesday and thursday.

One stroke off the goals for the year already today; won a C race (according to zwiftpower at the time of writing!) Only wish I had also aimed to beat a Jedi into second place, take that Skywalker! must upgrade goal to be a back of the pack B in the next year ^_^

View attachment 447148

Brilliant, well done. Which race was it?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well done Michael!

I know many of you are in the Tour and/or training plans but isn’t it time you all raced together? Perhaps choose a race series and get as many as possible to commit across all categories. You could then choose a kit and race as individuals or as a team.

mjd1988

Guru
Well done Michael!

I know many of you are in the Tour and/or training plans but isn’t it time you all raced together? Perhaps choose a race series and get as many as possible to commit across all categories. You could then choose a kit and race as individuals or as a team.

Cheers guys!

I think there is definitely appetite for this, although the tour definitely makes it a bit harder at the moment- should we target something in Feb?
I also like the idea of choosing a race and holding back at the start but it would be good to work together in races as well!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers guys!

I think there is definitely appetite for this, although the tour definitely makes it a bit harder at the moment- should we target something in Feb?
I also like the idea of choosing a race and holding back at the start but it would be good to work together in races as well!
I like working together as a team too if we get into the same group. I've been in a couple of races and towards the end been in a group with @Norry1 . Knowing his sprint is better than mine I love trying to break down the rest of the group with a few attacks over the last few KM giving Martin a chance to see who has the legs to sprint at the end. Kills me and means I have no sprint left, but I enjoy the game :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I have been a bit quiet lately - been having a bit of a strange time riding-wise. For a couple of weeks, I just couldn't get my HR up when riding, which was rather weird. On one of the TDZ days, I was finding it hard to get over 100 bpm and my max was something like 120. Pretty certain I wasn't overtrained - my Strava "Fitness and Freshness" score is the lowest it has been for a year.

Yesterday evening, I thought I'd try a short race and see if that could fix things. I seemed mainly back to normal - max HR only 151, but that is better than 120!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Top Bottom