Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Freelanderuk are you toying with me? just noticed the HR figures from last night. I have max HR of 178 (same as @Perky77 ) and ave of 169 but your ave is 148 with a max of 161 :eek: I'd be hardly working at 148 HR, and a max of 161 would be a half hearted sprint at best. I think you're lulling me into a false sense of security, and when you decide to turn on the afterburners all I'm going to see is dust :surrender::laugh:

I have an extremely low heart rate at rest sometimes in the 35 to 40 beats , when I am at 148 I am puffing hard but I have noticed my max is gradually creeping up ,161 is one of my highest

bobinski

Legendary Member
I have an extremely low heart rate at rest sometimes in the 35 to 40 beats , when I am at 148 I am puffing hard but I have noticed my max is gradually creeping up ,161 is one of my highest

Wow! I though mine was low at 43-48 when well/fit/rested.
In fact my rh fell below 50 last for the first time since my op in November suggesting my body is recovering well.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Been suffering from a severe bout of man-flu (well OK, a cold - but a bad one including fevers meaning not much sleep). So I've missed stage 3 and will have to try and catch up later. Lee's time looks pretty unbeatable bearing in mind the big hill - although the stages don't really get any less hilly do they?! Hopefully will be well enough to do stage 4 on Friday or Saturday.

It's good to see all the times together in one place like has been posted - maybe someone who's good at excel create some kind of league table like we did back in the day for our Nations Cup qualifying league when Bkool leagues weren't working properly?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'm just stringing you along ;) You wait until I start taking these fun rides more seriously :tongue:

I followed your avatar for quite a bit yesterday up Keith Hill. Have you thought about upping your cadence to see if it gets easier?

I have trainer difficulty set at about 25% and was going at 95-110 RPM uphill, whereas you seemed to be going at 75-85 most of the time.

Last edited:

peterob

Veteran
Been suffering from a severe bout of man-flu (well OK, a cold - but a bad one including fevers meaning not much sleep). So I've missed stage 3 and will have to try and catch up later. Lee's time looks pretty unbeatable bearing in mind the big hill - although the stages don't really get any less hilly do they?! Hopefully will be well enough to do stage 4 on Friday or Saturday.

It's good to see all the times together in one place like has been posted - maybe someone who's good at excel create some kind of league table like we did back in the day for our Nations Cup qualifying league when Bkool leagues weren't working properly?
It's been a slow morning here so I have knocked up an Excel spreadsheet to capture our times and keep a running total. I'll make it available via dropbox so other people can update if I have missed any times.

If you miss a stage it uses the maximum time that the others completed the stage in to calculate your total time. Consequently I'm top of the league! :tongue: But I expect only until Lee or Bridgy complete their missed stages :laugh:.

Current snapshot....
TdZ.png

peterob

Veteran
It's been a slow morning here so I have knocked up an Excel spreadsheet to capture our times and keep a running total. I'll make it available via dropbox so other people can update if I have missed any times.

If you miss a stage it uses the maximum time that the others completed the stage in to calculate your total time. Consequently I'm top of the league! :tongue: But I expect only until Lee or Bridgy complete their missed stages :laugh:.

Current snapshot....
View attachment 446500
Link to the Excel file in dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5k9t4fyl3dsvtx/TourDeZwift.xlsx?dl=0

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Yo

u little tinker you ! I know what your up to ! Give me a bit of confidence then knock me back into place with a big daddy splash

bridgy

Legendary Member

Current snapshot....
View attachment 446500
Awesome - thanks Pete!

Is it too much to ask for it to be re-ordered so that shortest overall time is at top of the table and longest at the bottom? So that it would be easier to see the current order....?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I followed your avatar for quite a bit yesterday up Keith Hill. Have you thought about upping your cadence to see if it gets easier?

I have trainer difficulty set at about 25% and was going at 95-110 RPM uphill, whereas you seemed to be going at 75-85 most of the time.
I did try to drop gear and up cadence a couple of times but just didn't have the legs to put out much power. Grinding was all I had left :cry:
I need to practice climbing more

Whorty

I think stage 4 is flat (it says Volcano flat 4 laps) - you should be able to put some good time on Lee :popcorn:

Whorty

Awesome - thanks Pete!

Is it too much to ask for it to be re-ordered so that shortest overall time is at top of the table and longest at the bottom? So that it would be easier to see the current order....?
Don't spoil it .... it shows me 4th at the moment :laugh:

There are 4 of us on 3hrs 25 mins. All to play for lower down the league :ninja: Also worth noting that I did stage 1 whilst half dead with pneumonia (Ok, chest infection, but it felt worse) so I'm sure I can knock a minute or so off that time :biggrin:

Top Bottom