Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary E

Veteran
Tacx utility app as Andy says , took about 5 mins to update mine yesterday lates version is 0.18, make sure you disconnect from the app after other wise Zwift will not find your neo, I had to take the free hub of to apply the two washers so the derailleur would not catch
What speed cassette were you using? I'm planning to use my 10 speed bike. Which, from what I've read, means I need just need a single 1mm shim behind the cassette?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
What speed cassette were you using? I'm planning to use my 10 speed bike. Which, from what I've read, means I need just need a single 1mm shim behind the cassette?

The washers we are talking about go behind the freehub. Only need to fit these if derailleur catches on Neo bodywork. Seen as you're fitting a 10 speed the 1 mm spacer that fits onto the freehub behind the cass. This will move the big(easy) gear away from the bodywork. Fit cass and spacer, try all gear-report back if problem

bobinski

Legendary Member
I was watching your ride Pete, spotted the decline in power half way up.

Id put it down to not quite got fitness back after holiday- Bobs excuse book :tongue:

I think you will find THAT excuse was not deemed worthy of mention in the book:okay:

You forgot to mention my dodgy knee

You can bugger off with talk of a dodgy knee unless you have had a recent operation and are feeling sorry for yourself coz it hurts to walk :cry:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Question for those who did stage 3 already .... does it finish at the top of Keith Hill, or is the descent also part of the stage? Profile looks like finishes at top but wanted to check

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Question for those who did stage 3 already .... does it finish at the top of Keith Hill, or is the descent also part of the stage? Profile looks like finishes at top but wanted to check

You crest, then a bit on the top before the descent is the finish

Gary E

Veteran
F5929FC9-934B-44CC-8BF4-A2A6A342B327.png
Tacx utility app as Andy says , took about 5 mins to update mine yesterday lates version is 0.18, make sure you disconnect from the app after other wise Zwift will not find your neo, I had to take the free hub of to apply the two washers so the derailleur would not catch
OK, all went well except I’m not sure were you got 0.18 from. Should I be looking somewhere else?

Stage 3 was hard, but enjoyable, lost quite a few places on the last 3 miles and up the hill, I found the neo responded faster to the power being output but it seamed a little harder with the resistance than the using the core ,quieter and nice that there is a bit of flex, I tried sprinting out of the saddle but soon sat down as it was wobbling all over and I bit iffy about it

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Stage 3 was hard, but enjoyable, lost quite a few places on the last 3 miles and up the hill, I found the neo responded faster to the power being output but it seamed a little harder with the resistance than the using the core ,quieter and nice that there is a bit of flex, I tried sprinting out of the saddle but soon sat down as it was wobbling all over and I bit iffy about it
Glad it wasn't just me in pain on that climb! i reckon about 200 riders passed me. As i neared the top and started to struggle I was expecting to see you sail past; looks like you was only about 20 metres behind.

Top Bottom