Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Stage 2 looks like this
A lee marshallCycleChat "51:25
+04:46" 3.7w/kg 235w 64.9kg

A Paul BridgmanCycleChat "52:30
+05:51" 3.5w/kg 281w 77.0kg

A Steen BrusgaardCycleChat "54:06
+08:35" 3.3w/kg 288w 84.0kg

A Paul TatamCycleChat "54:29
+08:30" 3.4w/kg 256w 74.0kg

A Peter RobinsonCycleChat "54:44
+08:06" 3.4w/kg 279w 78.9kg

A Aleman CyclechatCycleChat "56:28
+09:37" 3.0w/kg 205w 68.0kg

A Darren SmithCycleChat "58:13
+11:22" 3.2w/kg 186w 60.0kg

A Carl WhortonCycleChat "58:31
+13:00" 2.9w/kg 233w 83.0kg

A Martyn Perkins (Team Cyclechat)CycleChat "59:59
+13:08" 2.8w/kg 212w 75.4kg

A Juha LehtinenCycleChat "1:02:30
+16:26" 2.4w/kg 199w 82.0kg

A Smoffy LBHIFICycleChat "1:02:51
+17:20" 2.7w/kg 206w 76.0kg

A Andy CXRCycleChat "1:04:41
+17:49" 2.8w/kg 242w 92.1kg (Traineroad workout)

A Rob TaylorCycleChat "1:05:16
+18:25" 2.2w/kg 191w 83.0kg

A Bob 1:05:37 in recovery

Looks to me some likley weight doping going on in there :ohmy:

:biggrin:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
you calling me fat !
i think it would look good on the next jersey ^_^

LBHIFI

Veteran
Phew! Stage 2 was hard.
1-05 37s for me which I am happy with at this stage in my recovery :biggrin:

FWIW I ride at 30% td
Been away from cykling for one and a half month, so kind of in recovery mode too. Going on a ski vacation late January so will have yet another break. I think that will be the end of my WC TT qualify plan :sad:.
Still going to London and Peterborough. Maybe I’ll bring my sons ushanka (google it) and take a spin around regends park in full TT gear ^_^ ( Russian style)

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Been away from cykling for one and a half month, so kind of in recovery mode too. Going on a ski vacation late January so will have yet another break. I think that will be the end of my WC TT qualify plan :sad:.
Still going to London and Peterborough. Maybe I’ll bring my sons ushanka (google it) and take a spin around regends park in full TT gear ^_^ ( Russian style)

Lars have you thought about dropping out of the TT and joining us in the fun ride? It would be great to have you with us.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
where you going skiing ?
i'm off to france on the 20th

bridgy

Legendary Member
I ventured out into the cold real world this morning. Despite two pairs of socks (one merino wool "warm" ones) and windproof shoe covers, the one part of me that was consistently cold - to the point of numbness - was my feet. Not sure what else I could have done - anyone else have the same problem?

LBHIFI

Veteran
where you going skiing ?
i'm off to france on the 20th
Livigno, Italy. Great for the kids.
Where in France?

LBHIFI

Veteran
I ventured out into the cold real world this morning. Despite two pairs of socks (one merino wool "warm" ones) and windproof shoe covers, the one part of me that was consistently cold - to the point of numbness - was my feet. Not sure what else I could have done - anyone else have the same problem?
Yes. What I have found is that I can manage downto 6 degrees C with normal shoes and thermal shoe soles (cheap trick to manage a few degrees more). Below that I’m using Magic Frost boots.

kipster

Guru
Try one pair of socks, if you have two pairs in cycling shoes you can restrict blood flow and get colder feet. I had one pair of thickish socks, normal cycling shoes, and over shoes today. If it gets towards 0 then the thickish socks, shoes, over socks and then over shoes. You could also try toe thingys and then over shoes. Essentially layers on the outside of the shoe. You could try silk socks as the first layer against the skin and then normal socks, they are very thin. I use silk liner gloves and they are very good.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Phew! Stage 2 was hard.
1-05 37s for me which I am happy with at this stage in my recovery :biggrin:

FWIW I ride at 30% td
I was about 30% too (wouldn't it be nice if it wasn't a slider, but an actual value?!?).

So i beat you by 7 minutes :wahhey: I'm taking all I can from these victories until you're back to your old self :laugh:

kipster

Guru
I was about 30% too (wouldn't it be nice if it wasn't a slider, but an actual value?!?).

So i beat you by 7 minutes :wahhey: I'm taking all I can from these victories until you're back to your old self :laugh:

I'm at 50% for the TdZ rides, I can stay on the 52 ring then. 100% for climb training rides.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Ta.
I planned a 2w/k ride but once it starts I just want to go as fast as I can! Mad! But I know I am not the only one:okay: problem was Not having planned to ride hard I began to get hot so I had to get off to open the window and then to turn on the fan. Not quite your unexpected start and delays but it meant I fell back about 300 places slowly clawing them back over the hour.
It doesn’t look like you have lost too much form given your month away:thumbsup:
It's hard when you're recovering or ill not to push too hard. Whilst I was ill over christmas, holding back and seeing others ride past me that I knew I should be leaving behind was hard. Just need to be careful and sensible Bob as you don't want to set your recovery back (or get too fit too soon :whistle:)

Top Bottom