Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Thank you for your order with us here at Sigma Sports for the Tacx Neo Indoor Bike Smart Trainer.

We have been chasing the UK supplier once again for an update and they have come back to us to say the due date has been pushed back once again to week commencing the 28th of January 2019.

Unfortunately, they are unable to confirm if this will be the last delay or if we will be in the same situation in a few weeks time when they then push the date again.

We have also tried to get a direct answer from Tacx as to what is going but so far have not been able to get anything more from Tacx which is massively frustrating!

If we can get any concrete updates we will, of course, let you know and completely understand how frustrating these delays are and more so the frustration with actually getting any helpful answers from either Tacx or the UK supplier!

Sorry again for the continued delay but rest assured as soon as these exist and are available in the UK we will receive stock and dispatch our orders.

AAAAAAArrrrrggggghhhh :banghead:

Martin
on the bright side it gives you lots of time to prepare for (including rest) your next ramp test.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I may actually do the 5pm race as there’s a large contingent of CC’ers going. Don’t think I’ll be ‘going for it’ though as it’s my first ride back.

Should I adjust my weight on the platform though? :tongue:

See you all on the start line.
I won't be adjusting my weight because I'm too scared to weigh myself so I'm therefore just assuming there's been no change :whistle::reading:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I have a dumb trainer and a bike with P1 pedals, so I can train fine. I'd just been looking forward to trying the features of a controllable turbo - and my good lady wants to use it as well.

Norry go onto dcrainmaker site. He seems to have a direct line to tacx as he knew this stuff over a week ago. It is annoying I’m obviously in the same crappy boat, but it’s a good sign in the sense that it’s better to wait than receive a rushed out turbo like the kickr or atom

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I won't be adjusting my weight because I'm too scared to weigh myself so I'm therefore just assuming there's been no change :whistle::reading:
I'm up to 83.7kg (I was 82.7kg before Christmas). My weight in Zwift is 83kg so, rounding down, I haven't gained any weight to add to Zwift :dance: Hoping to shed that extra few pounds in next week or two :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Norry go onto dcrainmaker site. He seems to have a direct line to tacx as he knew this stuff over a week ago. It is annoying I’m obviously in the same crappy boat, but it’s a good sign in the sense that it’s better to wait than receive a rushed out turbo like the kickr or atom

Bad news boys...

62EFD8BD-10F8-49FF-AA41-43AD5F8A956B.jpeg

bobinski

Legendary Member
Good lord :biggrin:

Yes, looks like they have some very young interns doing work experience for the BBC ;)

Top Bottom