Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I did stage 1 long TDZ this morning. Went off far too fast for the long lead in and each lap of the race got slower! Thought I would be seeing my Christmas excess eating and drinking part way round laps 3&4 xx(
My aim is to keep HRM below 160, preferably closer to 155. Will not be going off too fast as I want to finish the ride. Just saw you finished in 1hr 14mins, so a target of sub 1hr 30 for me should be realistic. Will look to get into a nice group and get them to pull me along :biggrin:

Perky77

My aim is to keep HRM below 160, preferably closer to 155. Will not be going off too fast as I want to finish the ride. Just saw you finished in 1hr 14mins, so a target of sub 1hr 30 for me should be realistic. Will look to get into a nice group and get them to pull me along :biggrin:

You will easily beat 1hr30. I did no Zwift or outdoor riding in Nov and Dec until after Christmas.

mgs315

Stage 1 done, did class B as I plan to do some outdoor riding this week too. I’d say most went off too quick on that too, I was about 300th out of 1000+ on the lead in but was 190th at the finish. Didn’t change my pace much either.

Del C

Veteran
That must have been it, I was mid way through the login in to Zwift when I joined the race. However, in the events page in Zwift, it did register that I was due to join the race, it just never happened. I think I will just use Zwift to join races and just use the companion to browse which race I am interested in.
Yep that was exactly what happened to me.

It does appear to register you but you never get asked if you want t join the race.

As I said, complete your entry to the race in the companion app or via the website and only then start up the Zwift simulator,

Norry1

Legendary Member
Thank you for your order with us here at Sigma Sports for the Tacx Neo Indoor Bike Smart Trainer.

We have been chasing the UK supplier once again for an update and they have come back to us to say the due date has been pushed back once again to week commencing the 28th of January 2019.

Unfortunately, they are unable to confirm if this will be the last delay or if we will be in the same situation in a few weeks time when they then push the date again.

We have also tried to get a direct answer from Tacx as to what is going but so far have not been able to get anything more from Tacx which is massively frustrating!

If we can get any concrete updates we will, of course, let you know and completely understand how frustrating these delays are and more so the frustration with actually getting any helpful answers from either Tacx or the UK supplier!

Sorry again for the continued delay but rest assured as soon as these exist and are available in the UK we will receive stock and dispatch our orders.

AAAAAAArrrrrggggghhhh :banghead:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sounds like the temporary purchase of a Neo 1/2 might be on the horizon, before the arrival of the Tacx Bike :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thank you for your order with us here at Sigma Sports for the Tacx Neo Indoor Bike Smart Trainer.

We have been chasing the UK supplier once again for an update and they have come back to us to say the due date has been pushed back once again to week commencing the 28th of January 2019.

Unfortunately, they are unable to confirm if this will be the last delay or if we will be in the same situation in a few weeks time when they then push the date again.

We have also tried to get a direct answer from Tacx as to what is going but so far have not been able to get anything more from Tacx which is massively frustrating!

If we can get any concrete updates we will, of course, let you know and completely understand how frustrating these delays are and more so the frustration with actually getting any helpful answers from either Tacx or the UK supplier!

Sorry again for the continued delay but rest assured as soon as these exist and are available in the UK we will receive stock and dispatch our orders.

Have they released them anywhere in the world yet? I did a search the other day to see if there was any noise on forum, anyone who is using one and putting out feedback, but i didn't see anything. Tacx and Wahoo are really not helping themselves with these new models are they?

mjd1988

Guru
right may make the 1700 race seeing as there seems to be a crowd, provided I get through some work now and set some aside for this evening.

First ride of the 2019 ^_^

mjd1988

Guru

nightmare

peterob

Veteran
Try the Tour of Zwift stage 1 at 5 o'clock tonight. Cat A distance could burn a 1000 calories .... that would be 1/3 of 1 lb of weight lost .... only 13.66 lb to go :biggrin:

I may actually do the 5pm race as there’s a large contingent of CC’ers going. Don’t think I’ll be ‘going for it’ though as it’s my first ride back.

Should I adjust my weight on the platform though? :tongue:

See you all on the start line.

Top Bottom