Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
That must have been it, I was mid way through the login in to Zwift when I joined the race. However, in the events page in Zwift, it did register that I was due to join the race, it just never happened. I think I will just use Zwift to join races and just use the companion to browse which race I am interested in.
Must say I've never failed to join a race when I've signed up, but then I'm 99% sure I always sign up on the mobile app or Zwift Power before I log on to the Zwift SIM. This may (or may not) support this theory. :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
View attachment 445397 Right- this should be interesting;

That will be mostly Sweetspot/HIIT Fatigue beware!

I'm now at the point where the workout levels are beginning to create more than a days fatigue to recover. So I've gone from daily to one on, one off routine. Don't want the same bank of fatigue I had last spring

Whorty

Had an OK ride last night. Chest still playing up but I don't seem to have lost too much power over the last 3 or so weeks.

I created my own workout. 10 mins warmup adnd cool down, with a 40 mins 'free ride' in between. I did this to try and control my effort ad to see if I could maintain a good watt figure over 40 mins (trying to get 250 over 60 mins eventually!). Started off pretty well after the warmup. Lasted 16 mins with an average of 242 watts, but then chest started hurting so had to reign back the effort. In the end, over the 40 mins, I averaged 218 watts. Had the chest held up I reckon I could have held at least 230 for the 40 mins.

I'll be doing the ToZ stage 1 tonight at 17:00 but won't be pushing hard. Will be mostly a pootle; planning to take about 90 mins. Expecting to get lapped by the faster riders :surrender:

peterob

Veteran
Got back from my four week holiday last night and have just weighed myself.....I managed to put on over a stone!!! Mightily impressive

Think I’ll have a pootle on the bike later today and then start a Zwift training programme later in the week. Any recommendations?

I think it’ll be a bit harder for the weight to come off though :ohmy:

Happy belated New Year everyone

bridgy

Legendary Member
Happy New Year everyone!

Sounds like quite a few of you are doing the TDZ at 17.00 - I'm planning to do stage 1 tonight as well but may have to do the 19.00 instead unless I can get back from work early. Anyone else doing the 19.00 one?

After a bit of a break from riding whilst concentrating on over-eating and over-drinking, I fear this one is going to hurt a bit...

mgs315

I’d like to join you guys on the 17.00 but alas I’ve got a busy evening ahead. Off work early today so fingers crossed I’ll get on the 11.00 or the 13.00. Pootle for me too (for stage 2 too) as I’m out IRL with the club this Sunday for HOTA/Flanders prep and don’t want to overdo it.

Whorty

Got back from my four week holiday last night and have just weighed myself.....I managed to put on over a stone!!! Mightily impressive

Think I’ll have a pootle on the bike later today and then start a Zwift training programme later in the week. Any recommendations?

I think it’ll be a bit harder for the weight to come off though :ohmy:

Happy belated New Year everyone
Try the Tour of Zwift stage 1 at 5 o'clock tonight. Cat A distance could burn a 1000 calories .... that would be 1/3 of 1 lb of weight lost .... only 13.66 lb to go :biggrin:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sounds like quite a few of you are doing the TDZ at 17.00 - I'm planning to do stage 1 tonight as well but may have to do the 19.00 instead unless I can get back from work early. Anyone else doing the 19.00 one?
I could be persuaded to have a go ... and watch you rapidly disappear into the jungle :cry: Long or Short course?

Happy New Year everyone!

After a bit of a break from riding whilst concentrating on over-eating and over-drinking, I fear this one is going to hurt a bit...
I’m doing 19.00hrs. Not that I ll see you for long. :hello:

Top Bottom