Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Anybody doing Tour de Zwift tomorrow?

Looking at doing the 1700 hrs one

Hope to give the legs a test, unlikely to make the 5 o'clock one though, probably nearer 6. Are you doing the full length?

Have to sacrifice some time this week to running as i helped organise a work parkrun xx(

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Faaaark. Great start to the new year.

Lose the kickr18 to the issues they've been suffering. Waiting for a reply.

Now I got a throat that feels like someone poured battery acid down it and I'm coughing up some wonderfully coloured gunk. Luckily it has not got to my chest yet (famous last words and all that).

May try to get a bimble in on the bike later, but not sure.
I've been gargling for a few days, trying to fend off a sore throat. It's touch and go

GWS BOXERS

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Faaaark. Great start to the new year.

Lose the kickr18 to the issues they've been suffering. Waiting for a reply.

Now I got a throat that feels like someone poured battery acid down it and I'm coughing up some wonderfully coloured gunk. Luckily it has not got to my chest yet (famous last words and all that).

May try to get a bimble in on the bike later, but not sure.
Welcome to my last 3 weeks :sad:xx( GWS TB

Del C

Veteran
Anybody doing Tour de Zwift tomorrow?

Looking at doing the 1700 hrs one
I want to do the Tour de Zwift but not sure I can really fit it in with the Build Me Up training plan.

I’m in week 6 out of 12 now and want to complete it now I’m this far in.

I’ve got 5 training sessions this week and next so fitting the Tour in and not undermining the training plan are both issues.

I may register and do odd stages depending on how I feel and how hard the training is.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Some collective wisdom needed. Twice now I have signed up for an Event (DBR - Danish bike riders race series) and despite both the companion app and Zwift itself saying that I am signed up for it, when I start my ride I have no way to get into the holding pen or join the race when it starts. When that happiness I swear a bit and then start a workout, during that workout I am able to sign up for other events and get the pop up wanting me to join the starting one. Any ideas?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
If you dont sign up to any event, when you've logged in and select ride. in tbe top right corner will be the events that are about to start. press on the event you want and you will be asked to join event

otherwise check your login details are correct for both Zwift and Zwiftpower and companion

Del C

Veteran
Some collective wisdom needed. Twice now I have signed up for an Event (DBR - Danish bike riders race series) and despite both the companion app and Zwift itself saying that I am signed up for it, when I start my ride I have no way to get into the holding pen or join the race when it starts. When that happiness I swear a bit and then start a workout, during that workout I am able to sign up for other events and get the pop up wanting me to join the starting one. Any ideas?

I had something similar happen in my early Zwift days. Don’t know if this is the case for you, but here was my problem.

You cant sign up to an event on the companion app if you’ve already got the Zwift simulator running. Yeh companion app will say you’re designed up for the race, but you never get transferred to the starting pen for the race,

Solution? Sign up for the race via the companion app, or via the Zwift website, then open the simulator and all will be ok,

bobinski

Legendary Member
I had something similar happen in my early Zwift days. Don’t know if this is the case for you, but here was my problem.

You cant sign up to an event on the companion app if you’ve already got the Zwift simulator running. Yeh companion app will say you’re designed up for the race, but you never get transferred to the starting pen for the race,

Solution? Sign up for the race via the companion app, or via the Zwift website, then open the simulator and all will be ok,

The only time it didn’t work for me the app was running in my 2g network and Zwift on 5g.

bobinski

Legendary Member
E062CF50-5D42-4C79-99EC-8C235785EC6E.png
Right- this should be interesting;

Milkfloat

An Peanut

That must have been it, I was mid way through the login in to Zwift when I joined the race. However, in the events page in Zwift, it did register that I was due to join the race, it just never happened. I think I will just use Zwift to join races and just use the companion to browse which race I am interested in.

Top Bottom