Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Morning all! Happy new year. Let's make this a good cycling year :wahhey:

mjd1988

Guru
Was wondering why i was so tired/resting heart rate was high; looking at strava I cycled more this December than i did in the whole of 2017 (admittedly mileage remains way below what you guys are putting out!).

Think i'll keep powder dry until the tour de zwift starts in a couple of days

Whorty

Was wondering why i was so tired/resting heart rate was high; looking at strava I cycled more this December than i did in the whole of 2017 (admittedly mileage remains way below what you guys are putting out!).

Think i'll keep powder dry until the tour de zwift starts in a couple of days
Just signed up to the Cat A (based on distance) ride at 4 o'clock Thursday. 50 odd km which I'll be doing at 'pootle' pace. This year is all about distance and weight loss; any improvement of FTP would be a bonus but not priority.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Just signed up to the Cat A (based on distance) ride at 4 o'clock Thursday. 50 odd km which I'll be doing at 'pootle' pace. This year is all about distance and weight loss; any improvement of FTP would be a bonus but not priority.
Wish I could join you but the kickr18 looks like it gone u/s. Will test it tomorrow and possibly get in contact with wahoo/wiggle for an exchange. Feck :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::banghead:

Whorty

Happy new year all.

Day off the bike today while I complete my beer and curry detox.

Back to week 6 of the training plan tomorrow...... I hope!
Off the bike too today. Home made curry for tea (which was very nice even if i say so myself :hungry: ). Will do a spin out tomorrow evening again, probably aim for 50km / 90 mins

Del C

Veteran
Off the bike too today. Home made curry for tea (which was very nice even if i say so myself :hungry: ). Will do a spin out tomorrow evening again, probably aim for 50km / 90 mins
Just started week 6 of the Build Me Up plan.

I’ve got 5 sessions this week, so last night and today didn’t really help!

Sessions feel like they’re getting tougher, but I’ve enjoyed it so far. Rode with friends around Sussex and Kent a few days back and my hill climbing was feeling good, so I’m sure something good is happening.

Are you still doing Build Me Up or has the illness brought that to a halt? Not sure there’s an option to pause any of these plans on Zwift?

Top Bottom