Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
Well that's strange. It certainly said 50km when I signed up, then stopped at 25. There was a counter in the centre of the screen at the bottom, as there usually is at the end of a training session, so that must have been saving data at the end of the race. Coming towards the end there were a few people behind me, but I guess some of them dropped out before the line.

They probably didn't drop out - Zwiftpower filter out people who have unrealistic results, or no heart rate monitor so you'll often find that you finish higher on it and there are less people behind you, so if you finish 15/40 on the zwift results you wouldn't be too surprised to look on zwiftpower and find you've been upgraded to 6/22 or something.

I've never been in a race that was shortened (that i know of) so that is a bit weird - there is a bar near the top of the screen that tells you how much distance you usually have left so you know when to sprint.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Well that's strange. It certainly said 50km when I signed up, then stopped at 25. There was a counter in the centre of the screen at the bottom, as there usually is at the end of a training session, so that must have been saving data at the end of the race. Coming towards the end there were a few people behind me, but I guess some of them dropped out before the line.

Well done getting your first race done. Join D group next time (Zwiftpower tells you what group you should be in) and see how that goes. Don't forget to add (Cyclechat) to your Zwift Name and join the Cyclechat club on Zwiftpower.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Well done getting your first race done. Join D group next time (Zwiftpower tells you what group you should be in) and see how that goes. Don't forget to add (Cyclechat) to your Zwift Name and join the Cyclechat club on Zwiftpower.

Also put your Zwift name in your signature on here, so we know who is who :smile:

JuhaL

Guru
I have noticed that Zwift is not flawless, some bugs there can be. When i ride stage 1 Tour of London, Zwift guide me to wrong route. Those bugs hit very very rarely but some peculiarities are possible. But from Zwiftpower is easy to see results.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Went to docs this morning and now on steroids. Feel a smidge better so gonna try a spin this afternoon. Currently on 228 hours and 6709 km for the year. My target for the year was 6000km so exceeded this which is a successful year.

Next year, I'll see if I can exceed 7500km for the year :okay:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Last race of the year - 18.05 3R Watopia Flat Reverse race.

Proper hard core:okay:

Happy new year:hello:

Top Bottom