Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anybody fancy the 3R reverse loop at 11:20am 4laps , I have time before my hospital visit so will be doing this if anybody fancies joining me
I'm looking to do a pootle again later, probably 3 ish. Doc said it's ok to ride so long as i don't push too hard. Will keep hr down again as don't want to annoy this chest infection! :surrender:

Just signed up to the 3 o'clock sub 2 pack ride. Should keep my watts and hr nice and low :tongue:

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Some of us are working ! - well one of us is — a bit :tongue:

mjd1988

Guru
Anybody fancy the 3R reverse loop at 11:20am 4laps , I have time before my hospital visit so will be doing this if anybody fancies joining me

Tempted, but i'm more mince pie than person at the moment so think i'd be in trouble if i entered a short sprint race! Will probably do a slow mileage effort (less than 20km to complete the ride california challenge)

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Had my first accident, fell off the rocker :laugh:

My fault, I hadn't made new mounts for Neo, and it slowly walked its way off line. i was pushing against wall for last two mins of interval, then bump. All is OK, mounts this afternoon.

I had a good TR workout with 3x20mins, I felt reasonably together at the end. I might push up the numbers to see if I can cope.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Tempted, but i'm more mince pie than person at the moment so think i'd be in trouble if i entered a short sprint race! Will probably do a slow mileage effort (less than 20km to complete the ride california challenge)
Join me at 3 o'clock on the sub 2 w/kg trundle. 60 mins should burn off a mince pie or 2 :tongue:

2nd place and upped my ftp again ^_^

Gary E

Veteran
I ordered mine and it said, January, then 1 day later it had arrived :smile:
Was that because they were waiting for stock and it came in?
Mine's in stock but it's a "Bulky item" and so there's no next day delivery option (I know because I asked them). Worse still it's being delivered by Yodel (again I offered to pay more to have it delivered by a decent courier rather than a bunch of neanderthals).

Gary E

Veteran
Annoying thing is that Chain Reaction have it for the same price with next day delivery and they're owned by the same company. Unfortunately, as with the previous few years, I'd asked for Wiggle vouchers for Christmas so I'm stuck with them. Next year I'll be smarter! lol

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Was that because they were waiting for stock and it came in?
Mine's in stock but it's a "Bulky item" and so there's no next day delivery option (I know because I asked them). Worse still it's being delivered by Yodel (again I offered to pay more to have it delivered by a decent courier rather than a bunch of neanderthals).

It was delayed because of xmas, but it arrived unexpectedly next day

Top Bottom