Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
The Welsh contingent. @rob01792 @Add Martyn John.

Quote from Geraint Thomas " the hardest thing: just maintaining fitness. I'm sure it will come back. I can feel myself growing - sideways. Now I'm just keen to get back in to it, I've had enough of all this.

"I think I can get in that [Tour-winning] shape again but every Grand Tour is different. You never know, [Martyn] John or [Rob] Taylor might improve more than me next year and Addski will be different again if he's going for the one [Grand Tour], and not two.

"But I can definitely get to that level again. It just depends what everyone else is like."

:laugh:

kipster

Guru
That's 5000 for the year done, well now 5030 so 5100 is on the cards, if I can fit a ride in on Saturday and a turbo session in on the 31st

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Went to docs this morning. He thinks I have a chest infection so put me on antibiotics. He said light cycling is OK but to take it easy (what excuse number in the book is that @bobinski ?) . Also told me to keep taking the blue reliever inhaler during the day if chest gets tight. Still hoping to do the Rapha challenge on Sunday, but I could be on the bike some time if I can't push too hard :banghead:

Last edited:

Del C

Veteran
Anyone having trouble logging in to Zwift?

I’m getting a log in error saying something like “Whoa! Can’t log in with that account”

Del C

Veteran
Just got a reply to a message I sent via their Facebook page.

They’re aware of an issue mainly affecting log ins from Europe and are investigating.

Bit of a pain really. I was all dressed up, and ready to roll on my next training session and ........ no log in!

Just got a reply to a message I sent via their Facebook page.

They’re aware of an issue mainly affecting log ins from Europe and are investigating.

Bit of a pain really. I was all dressed up, and ready to roll on my next training session and ........ no log in!
Head over to Bkool!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Just managed to log in.

But having just eaten dinner I don’t think I’ll be gracing Zwift tonight!

A 1h 35m training ride called ‘Escalation’ and a pile of left over turkey are unlikely to be a happy and successful combination!
Just tested and I can't get in either. Seems their servers are a bit fubbered tonight!

bobinski

Legendary Member
AE4CE498-A0CD-4F29-A000-35A715A43ECF.png

Top Bottom