Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Anyone doing TOL Stage 5 tonight? I'm not feeling great (start of the traditional Christmas cold/flu I fear) but if I don't feel completely awful later I might give it a go - wondering what times others planning to do it?
No, need to skip that. Too busy day here today. Better wait next Tour events next year.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Odd name for good lady, chain catcher :laugh:

Dont give Carl a screwdriver, Its the equivalent giving Bob a law book :tongue:

I don’t need no damm book!

upload_2018-12-21_16-49-9.jpeg

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I quite liked it :whistle:

bridgy

Legendary Member
"B" category distance Dean?? :headshake:

I did the proper distance at 6pm - well done @berty bassett you beat me by 30 seconds. Obviously had I known this or we'd been in the same race I could have gone faster so... :whistle:.....:reading:

Seriously though I got myself into one of those situations towards the end with just one other rider who refused to take a turn in front - we were well ahead of anyone behind so it ended up being a matter of principle going slow enough to force him to go in front fir a bit! He just went even slower though, so he was never in front for long whatever I did - then he went and out-sprinted me to the finish line :cursing:

(To be honest it was actually quite nice to cruise along for the last few kms though!)

Top Bottom