Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I had these issue too when i start to ride with my Drivo 2 trainer. Chain drop quite often from the chainring. Also i noticed that cassette was bit of different spot in trainer comparing rear wheel. So i need to adjust a bit of rear and front derailleur and also b-tension screw to have perfect shifting. So far so good.
Unfortunately my technical knowledge is limited to (just about!) being able to take off the back wheel and mount the trainer ... and i get this wrong sometimes :banghead::cry: I'm tempted to to get a X1 set up at some stage, but as Zwift allows the changing of realism I'm in no rush currently.

Whorty

you could get a chain catcher - i have one on , if the chain sometimes wants to jump over small ring and jam inbetween ring and frame it could leave horrible marks on frame - or worse , a chain catcher stops it before it can get down there and it just slips onto small ring
can be a bit of a faff to get in right place but worth it - also front derailleur might be out a bit - just a screw to turn
Yes, had the issue with chain being jammed between frame and ring. Took ages to get out!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone doing TOL Stage 5 tonight? I'm not feeling great (start of the traditional Christmas cold/flu I fear) but if I don't feel completely awful later I might give it a go - wondering what times others planning to do it?

Whorty

Anyone doing TOL Stage 5 tonight? I'm not feeling great (start of the traditional Christmas cold/flu I fear) but if I don't feel completely awful later I might give it a go - wondering what times others planning to do it?
No, not me. Still have this cold that's kicking off the asthma so giving it a rest again today. Will pootle tomorrow and maybe do a ride on Sunday as a catch up with others.

bridgy

Legendary Member
You try telling @berty bassett that :biggrin: He never waits up for little ole me :cry:
Or me :headshake:

Top Bottom