Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
must admit i let strava lapse this time as i couldn't see point of it other than a quick way of using other peoples routes - i take it you have got stravavix that throws untold data your way , if you use a garmin there is starred segments you can pick and choose on route - it can go either way - you can get your head round all the numbers and they will make sense and you can progress that way - or just decide the numbers that do make sense and keep an eye on them - i couldn.t tell you much about my data but the things i do watch i know where i am - online racing makes things easy as you can see your either getting better or worse
i still feel outside riding is hard to read data as there are so many variables - but others can help a lot more than me
dont forget its fun :biggrin:

darrensmith0410

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Is the intention is ToC to ride together as a team? It sounds like last year was everyone for themselves, but I could have read this wrong. It would be good to ride as a group, stopping if anyone has a problem etc.. if it's not going to be like that then I'll probably aim to ride with my son and ping pong between other groups.

Pointless test. with an ftp 300W first segment @450W for 2.5mins AT 250W ftp, first segment 375w then 438W. Nobody is getting beyond segment 2

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
ToC, if its going to be a group ride, then we have to stick to it, else it will fall apart very early

Who is for group ride- names below
  1. CXR Andy
  2. Kipster
  3. Kipster's Son Liam

Who is for setting their fastest time- names below

1. Berty Bassett Lee
  2. Martin Norris
  3. Tommy
  4. Bridgy
  5. Dean- Breedon
  6. Whorty-Carl single speed:wacko: ^_^

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
can i be in the - see how it goes , group ? if i can keep up then i will , if i cant i will pootle if i think i can go a bit more i may try - not done it before but would like to try my damnest to give my best time till i pop

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
can i be in the - see how it goes , group ? if i can keep up then i will , if i cant i will pootle if i think i can go a bit more i may try - not done it before but would like to try my damnest to give my best time till i pop

So you'll be in the set fastest time, cause once you've blasted off the start, if you fade then you'll be all on your todd for the rest of the ride

Norry1

Legendary Member
...... and I think Andy is right to suggest the 2 types. It is very, very hard to stay together unless you are pootling a bit.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think I’ll struggle not to launch of the line. I think it might actually be harder work keeping a group together then going balls out to be honest. We might get lucky and form a group if we all find ourselves together.

More importantly are we going to

-get new team jerseys
-not bother with team jerseys
-wear the luminous orange itch bags from last year.

Top Bottom