Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
To be fair the name was my idea :shy: ^_^

I could probably stick a base layer under the jersey to try and avoid the sore nips. Or if enough of us wanted a new jersey to warrant a group order I could look into getting the same design made up from a different firm.
I wore a mesh base layer under mine (I usually do with any jersey as I find it more comfortable).

Having said that, if you want to source a posher version I'll probably put my name down for one! You can probably send an image of the basic design we have to one of these companies and get them to put that on their own design template (tweaking anything you not too keen on). Most companies have a minimum order size with cheaper prices on larger orders

Norry1

Legendary Member
What event are people doing here? The sportive or race/gran fondo? I may be persuaded to do it next year if I can get on the same event others are doing! :smile:

Gran Fondo - Age categories apply so I'll be in the 55-60 Launch wave

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
If anyone fancies joining me I'll be on the 17:50 race tonight around NYC. First time racing this course so will be interesting. I think it's flattish but not 100% sure. Distance is 20km so should be fast and furious.

Tomorrow I'm looking at the 18:00 Tour of NY Stage 1 Highline Race.

kipster

Guru
If we stick together and get a good group going we should get into a good pace, as long as everyone does a bit of work. If we're in team kit we will get a few interlopers, some will sandbag, others will help out. Group and fast can go together. I wasn't suggesting that group was a pootle, I was suggesting we work together and look out for each other. I appreciate that we are a random bunch with varying levels of group riding. It worked well at the Double Devil, it could work well at ToC.

bridgy

Legendary Member
No takers for the 17:10 race tonight?
Can't do tonight - up for a race tomorrow night though...

P.S. I might have just slipped and fell and bought myself a neo....(finally ) :ohmy:

Breedon

Legendary Member
If anyone fancies joining me I'll be on the 17:50 race tonight around NYC. First time racing this course so will be interesting. I think it's flattish but not 100% sure. Distance is 20km so should be fast and furious.

Tomorrow I'm looking at the 18:00 Tour of NY Stage 1 Highline Race.
I hope to join you in that one tomorrow

bobinski

Legendary Member

Milzy

Guru
Hey guys, have you heard about that grand tour VR software which is currently been beta tested. It has potential to be amazing but we will have to buy VR head sets and need our PC GPU’s to be VR ready.

Top Bottom