Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I think it was maybe the storage here under More tools->Developer Tools->Application (press the +), I cleared back then:

1727979609550.png

Norry1

Legendary Member
I think it was maybe the storage here under More tools->Developer Tools->Application (press the +), I cleared back then:

View attachment 747744

Thanks. I'll have a look.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
You're going to be flying after all these workouts you're doing, @CXRAndy !

I seem to have lost my motivation and discipline to do 1-hour sessions in the mornings. I've been tending to get up at 5:25 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, which is when Jo gets up to either run on the treadmill or venture out into the real world. Most of my workouts are 30-40 minutes.

We recently got one of these bad boys from the Big River Shop. Rather than getting one with a remote control for £100, these knob-controlled ones are currently going for £50. For £100, you could hook two of them up on different smart switches if you wanted voice-activated controllability!

1728033213395.png

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Thanks Tim. At the moment the workouts are manageable, just about the right level for my base fitness. I'm trying to do them day after day with the odd missed day for recovery.

Barring illness I'll do the 6 week block retest FTP. Then with hopefully better number re do the block again to push my fitness a bit higher

Children have picked up a cough 😷 so I've delegated school run to the wife for a few days :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member

I seem to have lost my motivation and discipline to do 1-hour sessions in the mornings. I've been tending to get up at 5:25 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, which is when Jo gets up to either run on the treadmill or venture out into the real world. Most of my workouts are 30-40 minutes.

We recently got one of these bad boys from the Big River Shop. Rather than getting one with a remote control for £100, these knob-controlled ones are currently going for £50. For £100, you could hook two of them up on different smart switches if you wanted voice-activated controllability!

View attachment 747798

I've got my big fan plugged into one of those plugs with a remote control which works well - the little fans built into the Neo bike are fine for warming up with and then I can switch the big fan on with the remote when I'm ready.

I think it was Bill whose remote was a big stick to switch the plug socket switch on to start his fan - that's another option!

alex_cycles

Veteran
I've got my big fan plugged into one of those plugs with a remote control which works well - the little fans built into the Neo bike are fine for warming up with and then I can switch the big fan on with the remote when I'm ready.

I think it was Bill whose remote was a big stick to switch the plug socket switch on to start his fan - that's another option!

I do that to switch the buttons on two of my 3 fans. Old-school remote. Doesn't need batteries :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member
I was clearly "barely trying" at 253 Watts :laugh: Should be capable of nearer 300W for 5m these days.

Come and have a go tomorrow. Weather looking good.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I was clearly "barely trying" at 253 Watts :laugh: Should be capable of nearer 300W for 5m these days.

Bear in mind that the more power you put out, the faster you go, so the shorter the period of time you need to hold the power for! Admittedly you get diminishing returns, but it's one of the few situations in cycling performance where you get a 'virtuous cycle'.

mjd1988

Guru

View attachment 747798

I've got something like this, game changer!

Top Bottom