Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Just back from a week in Wales so I’m pretty sure the form will have taken a bit of a nosedive. I got a little pull in my left calf a few weeks ago while running, and that doesn’t seem to have healed up yet…

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Back to racing using race score

Hilly Coastal Loop. Lots of B's in this event, dropped, but was able to be consistent and set new PBs up the climbs first lap. Used my weight and power to drop my group on the Grade descent. Caught a rider in front,we held our lead, where I dropped him on the second lap to the finish

Outdoor endurance certainly helped me at near max HR

View: https://youtu.be/SvLVnmKIK28

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It was an epic

Worthy Of Recognition In The Archives Of The Jedi Order

:biggrin:

Was a great final attack, caught the French guy off guard. Shame the French guy lost his race line and momentum as would have made for an even more exciting final sprint. Class ride from them both - shame the French crowd boo'd, but the French rider seemed magnanimous in defeat.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
He understood it was racing, all to play for. I was blown away by Pidcock's comeback to lead 40s down at one point. I thought Frenchie had blown a gasket when Pidders caught him. He was playing possum for a lap then nearly dropped Pidcock. Super exciting last lap

It was like watching motorcycling the way the passed each other :biggrin:

alex_cycles

Veteran
Was a great final attack, caught the French guy off guard. Shame the French guy lost his race line and momentum as would have made for an even more exciting final sprint. Class ride from them both - shame the French crowd boo'd, but the French rider seemed magnanimous in defeat.

He gets the "I've been barged by Pidcock" badge along with the guy from Cx last year. :laugh:

It's all legit though. He found a gap that the other guy didn't think was there and then they both wanted to occupy the same space and Physics got in the way. It could have ended up as a "see who can get back on their bikes the quickest" competition, but they both managed to hold it together.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
He gets the "I've been barged by Pidcock" badge along with the guy from Cx last year. :laugh:

It's all legit though. He found a gap that the other guy didn't think was there and then they both wanted to occupy the same space and Physics got in the way. It could have ended up as a "see who can get back on their bikes the quickest" competition, but they both managed to hold it together.

In Pidcock's favour was the tree ... Pidcock went one way the French chap the other ... Pidcock held his line and the French chap tried to come across into the line Pidcock was now occupying ... he wasn't expecting Pidcock to have made that gap up and overtake him. Great to watch for sure, and brilliant battle between 2 guys who are clearly at the top of their game.

Top Bottom