Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
come on Cav

I was worried he wouldn't make the cut. That was a harsh first stage, and tomorrow looks just as cruel for the sprinters

I'm assuming everyone has seen the race now as it's 21:47 in the evening?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Absolutely, love it when a breakaway gets a close win. I guess everyone interested has updated themselves, we are safe to chat about the result.

Pleased for Bardet, having never had never worn the yellow jersey before.

His young team mate, rode magnificently to support Bardet's ambition, and rightly deserved the finish line acknowledgement from Bardet

Today is gravel, what fun :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Absolutely, love it when a breakaway gets a close win. I guess everyone interested has updated themselves, we are safe to chat about the result.

Pleased for Bardet, having never had never worn the yellow jersey before.

His young team mate, rode magnificently to support Bardet's ambition, and rightly deserved the finish line acknowledgement from Bardet

Today is gravel, what fun :biggrin:

I've always been a fan of Bardet. So chuffed he gets to wear yellow on his last tour. Seems very fitting for a rider who always seems to give 100%. He definitely owes his team mate a glass of bubbly

mjd1988

Guru
GC action already! Jv and remco looking well. Seemed like a stage that suited roglic so hope he has stay in it, even if time differences are minimal at this stage

bridgy

Legendary Member
I know it doesn't seem to come to anything, but did you report this rider? I seem to remember one of the big race events, they said they would DQ any rider found to be saw-toothing. Zwift has a report rider on their app. I've done it couple of times for riders who are using some sort of fixed power output or have faulty turbo which allows rider to hit maximum limit.

This was my event 3 weeks ago rider off the front, fixed 400W goading the others. I and other reported him

View: https://youtu.be/GZVOttb8Uq4?t=553

The guy was Edoardo ED. This race event was removed from his results, he did a few more events after, winning by several minutes over everyone else.

Since then, he has done no events for more than 30 days- presumably banned or left Zwift due to complaints

Here is a screenshot of an event, where his power just sat at 400W for most of the event, then later varied
View attachment 735828

No, I don't actually know how to and it was only a small race so I'm not actually that bothered. I would definitley look into it more and look to report him if it was a ZRL race or something though

Top Bottom