Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Title might be up for sale 😜

Maybe that title should be check annually that you are worthy for it, little bit like with certificate.

Venod

Eh up
Crap spring and summer for cycling so far, glad I have Zwift as an alternative, when I first used Zwift as a free version I wasn't impressed I preffered Tacx videos of real roads, but zwift has improved enough to make it a viable alternative to RLR so much so that at the slightest hint of bad weather I jump on the turbo and sometimes I am disappointed when a good forecast forces me out, does anybody else have this problem.
Having said that when I get out I usually enjoy it, but it's no longer a disappointment if it doesn't happen,

alex_cycles

Veteran
Crap spring and summer for cycling so far, glad I have Zwift as an alternative, when I first used Zwift as a free version I wasn't impressed I preffered Tacx videos of real roads, but zwift has improved enough to make it a viable alternative to RLR so much so that at the slightest hint of bad weather I jump on the turbo and sometimes I am disappointed when a good forecast forces me out, does anybody else have this problem.
Having said that when I get out I usually enjoy it, but it's no longer a disappointment if it doesn't happen,

The problem I have is when I commit to a race series and the weather on race days is really nice for outdoor and crap the rest of the week.

Oh. Summer's cancelled by the way. I just bought an aircon unit so we won't get any warm weather :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Foook me, I'd forgotten how painful training sessions could be. Prefer racing pain :laugh:

1000012784.jpg

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
The Zwift bike is here

View: https://youtu.be/CZ8_2QpNuzM?si=W1CXxE_u_PhjnCKf

complete frame and turbo,

Very interesting and a move in a positive direction. Such a shame that the bike only works on Zwift as I think that will seriously limit it's appeal. If it worked across multiple apps then someone is more likely to buy the bike and drift back to Zwift, but is unlikely to buy the bike if they (like a lot of users) switch between apps.

Great idea though, and as a bike it looked nice and sturdy but cool too.

Top Bottom