Your walk today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Straight after nearly 35 miles on the bike this Morning……the ‘task’ (**It’s NOT a chore) of walking my mutt still loomed. She is only 8 months old and we are slowly stretching out her miles. Even yesterday early - it was still warm’ish out. And she looked like she needed water when we arrived home……

So today we went out with doggy-doo bags, treats, a phone, a collapsable cup, some water, a bit of money……I’ve been less kitted out going on holiday 🙄 Part and parcel of stretching the miles / getting further from home I guess. Much like cycling !!!

Just over an hour; and 3.2 very pleasant miles covered 😊🐕

Attachments

• IMG_4774.jpeg
    IMG_4774.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4776.jpeg
    IMG_4776.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4777.jpeg
    IMG_4777.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4779.jpeg
    IMG_4779.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4781.jpeg
    IMG_4781.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4784.jpeg
    IMG_4784.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 4

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
A very early Morning wander around the outskirts of a local Country Estate this Morning - with my partner in crime…..

Attachments

• IMG_4834.jpeg
    IMG_4834.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4831.jpeg
    IMG_4831.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4829.jpeg
    IMG_4829.jpeg
    255.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4836.jpeg
    IMG_4836.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 10

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Beautiful weekend walk with my beautiful Girl 😍

Attachments

• 0ece72cf-9177-48fb-b40f-e870425cae19.jpeg
    0ece72cf-9177-48fb-b40f-e870425cae19.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4858.jpeg
    IMG_4858.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4862.jpeg
    IMG_4862.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4868.jpeg
    IMG_4868.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4869.jpeg
    IMG_4869.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4872.jpeg
    IMG_4872.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Our Morning walk. And just before my 9 month old puppy on a lead was ‘attacked’ by a Border Terrier off a lead. And whose owner couldn’t have given less of a f%#k. I’m not proud - but would happily give him my unprintable “advice” again in a heartbeat.

Macy the Cairn appears physically fine. Let’s hope it’s not changed her mentally; and that lovely outgoing, friendly, jiggly bummed welcome she gives everyone 😎

IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg

IMG_4928.jpeg

@Alex321 - Better ? 🤣🤣🤣

Alex321

Guru
Our Morning walk. And just before my 9 month old puppy on a lead was ‘attacked’ by a Border Terrier off a lead. And whose owner couldn’t have given less of a f%#k. I’m not proud - but would happily give him my unprintable “advice” again in a heartbeat.

Macy the Cairn appears physically fine. Let’s hope it’s not changed her mentally; and that lovely outgoing, friendly, jiggly bummed welcome she gives everyone 😎

View attachment 740975

View attachment 740976

View attachment 740977

@Alex321 - Better ? 🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Thank you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
And just before my 9 month old puppy on a lead was ‘attacked’ by a Border Terrier off a lead. And whose owner couldn’t have given less of a f%#k. I’m not proud - but would happily give him my unprintable “advice” again in a heartbeat.
I hope that she will be okay!

My sister has a Border Terrier. He was like your dog when he was a puppy but has been attacked 4 or 5 times by other dogs so he now gets very aggressive towards dogs that he doesn't know. As a result, he is now only allowed off the lead in closed dog walking fields.

Two of the attacks were very scary, by chunky Staffordshire Bull Terriers. The owner of the first had to kick his dog to get it off. The second attack was the most serious with the attacking dog having ours by the throat and shaking him about like a rag doll! The owner was struggling to get it off and in the end my sister grabbed the attackers jaws and pulled them apart. She got some nasty bites on her hands.

My other sister's dog was attacked twice by very large, aggressive dogs whose owners stood by freaking out while bystanders had to stop the attacks!

Yes, stupid dog owners who don't train and control their dogs properly are a pain - literally!

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
I hope that she will be okay!

My sister has a Border Terrier. He was like your dog when he was a puppy but has been attacked 4 or 5 times by other dogs so he now gets very aggressive towards dogs that he doesn't know. As a result, he is now only allowed off the lead in closed dog walking fields.

Two of the attacks were very scary, by chunky Staffordshire Bull Terriers. The owner of the first had to kick his dog to get it off. The second attack was the most serious with the attacking dog having ours by the throat and shaking him about like a rag doll! The owner was struggling to get it off and in the end my sister grabbed the attackers jaws and pulled them apart. She got some nasty bites on her hands.

My other sister's dog was attacked twice by very large, aggressive dogs whose owners stood by freaking out while bystanders had to stop the attacks!

Yes, stupid dog owners who don't train and control their dogs properly are a pain - literally!

Thanks Colin. I think we're living and learning........

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
If the daylight is shortening by a couple of minutes a day - then it must have missed a few and caught right up today. Man it seemed like a darker / later even starting to get light this Morning. Like a big ‘jump’ from somewhere !

I’ve been starting in the dark at 4.30am for 10 (?) days now. I’m also now nearly finishing in murky light too at 5.15am’ish. Oh I hate living like a mole in Winter…….

Attachments

• IMG_4939.jpeg
    IMG_4939.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4940.jpeg
    IMG_4940.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4

Mo1959

Legendary Member
If the daylight is shortening by a couple of minutes a day - then it must have missed a few and caught right up today. Man it seemed like a darker / later even starting to get light this Morning. Like a big ‘jump’ from somewhere !

I’ve been starting in the dark at 4.30am for 10 (?) days now. I’m also now nearly finishing in murky light too at 5.15am’ish. Oh I hate living like a mole in Winter…….

I don’t mind It. I love early head torch walks or jogs. So peaceful just wandering along the trails in your own little bubble of light.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You are going for your walk before I start my previous day's sleep! :whistle:

These days it is typically 04:00 to 05:00 when I finally drift off.

I don't normally wake up until about 10:00 unless I have things to do before then.

Top Bottom