Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Wanted to go to one of the 2 Aldi's close to us. 18.8 miles in just under 2 hours. Came back with winter shirt, 4 pints of milk and 2.5 Kg of spuds, so bike a little heavier coming back. Went on MTB which is heavy anyway :becool:.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
A few miles scoffing at the headwind, turned for the ride home and found it was a tailwind...

Reece

Veteran
http://app.strava.com/rides/23442890

Just under 26miles today. My furthest yet and only been cycling properly for 4 weeks nearly. Never realised how hilly the area was around bradgate park in the car lol!

Only minor incident I had was near home on the return journey a car passed close then decided to use a hand gesture to call me a w*nker in the rear view for his impatience, oh and a bit of headwinds.

All in all a good journey, although everytime I get home from a longer ride I just want to get back out and do more miles lol!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
80 miles for me today up to Rivington and back. Saw some of the Rapha guys out up in the hills.400bhp got his Garmin run over. To document the ride, just for Potsy I was able to take the following picture :whistle:

Attachments

• IMAG0727.jpg
    IMAG0727.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 43

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
42 miles this morning, 30 with a couple of guys from the shop, then another 12 on my own, lovely morning for a ride bright sunshine most of the way, stopped for a coffee in Epping, looks like it will be the same again sunday morning, will be about nine of us if everybody turns up.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I've managed to get and do rides 3 days in a row. Unusual for me. A 29 miler on Thursday afternoon round the Cardington area, a 20 miler over to Minsterley and Pontesbury yesterday and a 31 miler round Cardington again today (slightly different route).

I tweaked the Charge Spoon a bit on todays ride and thought I'd finally found the right setting, but no. After 20 miles the saddle was becoming decidedly firm and after 28 my right foot and (ahem) other places were going numb. Oh well, back to the nose down setting.:rolleyes:

trampyjoe

18.5 miles today with the trailer. Went along the Brampton Valley Way up to the first tunnel then turned round and back to the car to get the little one home for dinner.http://app.strava.com/rides/23475432
Noticed there were lots of other cyclists that didn't even acknowledge me today (and of course loads that were more than pleasant), can never understand why they can't even nod, miserable feckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom