Your ride today.... (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Another 15 miles with Mrs A_T on Sunday, towards Burradon on Route 10. Lovely day!

The weather is topsy turvy this year, today was beautifully still, mild and clear, so I got out with some mates for a ride to the excellent cafe Luisa in Dunipace. My guards started making a racket took them off and they are cracked again :-( On the bright side I also got home to notice of an interview, fingers crossed :rolleyes:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
nothing special just daily commute testing miles on recently purchased 1960's Pat Rohan racer after replacing headset brgs and tyres and a general clean , verdict is good very good

I went on a good run with mates to a cafe in the morning, the winds were light and it was bright and mild. Unfortunately the rear mudguard snapped early and it was a pretty noisy ride :blush: It must have took more out of me than I thought and the wind was stronger than this morning, I didn't even last 15 miles on tonight's training laps. After 81 miles today I think tomorrow is a rest day.

snorri

Legendary Member
A fine day, so I went off with bushman saw and gloves in the pannier to clear a section of old trunk road which served as a pleasant walk or cycle route until recently when the whins took over. Then I distibuted posters around the local shops for a forthcoming event before setting off home with a following and rising wind which almost drowned out the noise of my old bottle dynamo. 14.5 miles of :bicycle: .

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
30 miles followed by 22 lengths of the pool

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I don't know if anyone else can open this up unless they're signed up with sportstracker. But only did 9.4 miles as I've not been out for about 4 weeks cos of work and commitments + the wind .

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Squire
2 months of precious little cycling have taken their toll, ive maybe done 100 miles maximum in that time, i used to do more than that a week !!!
10 miles yesterday, 15 miles this morning in the moderately blowy wind.
Joined the main road out of town, saw a guy 1/4 mile in front, i'd have caught him normally, but it just wasnt there. Every rise in elevation saw me dragged down in speed...gawld this is hard work.

Still, any time on the bike is good...must try harder....

endoman

45 miles with club, 4500 feet of climbing in it, can keep up on the flats, but at the back up the hills, but getting better. Never thought 6 months ago I could do this, hills I would have had 3 stops on I can now get up in relative comfort, and then come back for more. Enjoying it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom