Woodrup Split Personality!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
Well I am in contact with the seller and his buyer does have my frame. Where it is I don't know. For all we know they could be close to where they are supposed to be .
We still have to get this mess sorted.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
Hopefully it will get resolved quickly - I'm guessing the Cannondale frame buyer doesn't know what they've been sent accidentally.

They must have been a bit surprised to see that it had changed materially! It was the right colour. I suppose they got in touch with the seller thinking they had sent the wrong frame to the wrong person.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I have some good news! I have just made contact with the person who has my frame and asked them to PM me. Hopefully we should be able to get things moving with Parcelforce.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I was feeling hopeful but my wife dashed that this morning by saying that PF will probably have loads of complaints to sort through. On the plus side all 4 parties have now made contact.
I hadn't planned on spending most of my time trying to discover where my frame had gone and then try to sort the mess out but to build it up and ride it. It will now be a wait to see what PF decide. It is a waiting game !

Jameshow

Veteran
I was feeling hopeful but my wife dashed that this morning by saying that PF will probably have loads of complaints to sort through. On the plus side all 4 parties have now made contact.
I hadn't planned on spending most of my time trying to discover where my frame had gone and then try to sort the mess out but to build it up and ride it. It will now be a wait to see what PF decide. It is a waiting game !

Where is your frame?

Top Bottom