Woodrup Split Personality!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I have just had a chat with the chap who is looking after my frame. He seems like a very nice chap who is very understanding but a bit confused! I was when I saw a picture of what mine was supposed to be. Both frames were the same colour red.
It would appear that 2 vans collected the frames and delivered them to the depot where the wrong labels were applied. We are all now waiting to hear back from PF.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ealing West London!
I'm in SE London (most of the time, sometimes I'm elsewhere) but Ealing's not to hard to get to via the Elizabeth line so if you do need someone to nip over and pick it up and do something let me know, but I imagine it's probably best resolved via PF.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I'm in SE London (most of the time, sometimes I'm elsewhere) but Ealing's not to hard to get to via the Elizabeth line so if you do need someone to nip over and pick it up and do something let me know, but I imagine it's probably best resolved via PF.

Thanks. Yes he is patiently waiting at the moment for PF to respond. I just had a look on a map to see where it was. I have collected a tandem from Slough near the end of Heathrow a few years ago but at the moment we are waiting for PF.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It really needs PF to sort it, I.e collect both and send to the correct addresses this time. Any attempt to "intercept" the process will result in extra charges for someone.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I have had an email from PF in which they have apologized for the mix up but want to send the frame back to the seller! I have contacted the seller and he is in touch with PF. I have tried to get in touch with the chap who has my frame . Oh! I have contacted Woodrup who have the chaps frame packed and ready for collection.

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I am feeling worn out!
It has been worrying followed by relief and anger. Trying to communicate and keep 4 parties informed whilst trying to point to a fifth what has happened. Shock when their solution was to send the parcels back to the sender's but relief again once that was changed to their final destination. It won't be over until my frame is safely back home.

Top Bottom