When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
No wind? Come down to the coast and tell me there's no wind! Must be the onshore breeze that you city folk don't get :okay:.
Well, there's always the riverside, it can get quite windy along there.
However, it hasn't been windy the past 3 days :tongue::laugh:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
S E Lakes:

The crazy winds of the weekend have gone.

Today, we have a grey sky and it is cold.

Last night the Met Office said it was going to be pleasantly warm 19C with sunshine and some cloud throughout today.

It is currently 13C with a real feel of 12C! Nowhere near the forecast temperature!

Forecasts = useless waste of time imo.

classic33

Leg End Member
S E Lakes:

The crazy winds of the weekend have gone.

Today, we have a grey sky and it is cold.

Last night the Met Office said it was going to be pleasantly warm 19C with sunshine and some cloud throughout today.

It is currently 13C with a real feel of 12C! Nowhere near the forecast temperature!

Forecasts = useless waste of time imo.
Keep an eye on what nature is doing.
They're out whatever the weather, and they avoid the worst of it. They don't listen to any weather forecasts.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Keep an eye on what nature is doing.
Nature is confused: some of my spring bulbs from last year are already sprouting!
It has been a nice morning here, quite sunny.
Grey, overcast, a bit cold and drizzly after 2 pm, but I still managed to trim my hedge after work.
Because I didn't have time to do it yesterday @Slick ^_^
My new battery operated Bosh was just the tool!

classic33

Leg End Member
Nature is confused: some of my spring bulbs from last year are already sprouting!
It has been a nice morning here, quite sunny.
Grey, overcast, a bit cold and drizzly after 2 pm, but I still managed to trim my hedge after work.
Because I didn't have time to do it yesterday @Slick ^_^
My new battery operated Bosh was just the tool!
You might have a bit less to view, and draw from than SpokeyDokey. But you should still have things like birds that will give you an idea of the weather.
Things like white that's too white, which is a sure sign of rain. It can give as much as an hours warning. Car headlights that are too white are another, non natural, way of forecasting rain.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nearly lost it coming down a hill to a mini roundabout in the wet today , car rightly turned right and even though i was aware of him and wasnt giving the beans down the hill i braked and promptly locked the back wheel causing a skid which i had to release .Luckily the driver saw and stopped as i sailed over the roundabout and i waived a thanks

Top Bottom