What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Badger_Boom

Veteran
First episode of the Train on BBC last night was quite good so will see how that develops.

Do you mean this? Nightsleeper

It sounds hilarious (although probably unintentional). I'm going to have to watch it :okay:
We watched the first three episodes last night. The premise is ok and it obviously draws heavily on other similar TV and movie plots (Speed, Under Siege 2 etc.). Some of the acting, and character interaction to drive the plot is a bit hard to swallow.

We did enjoy trying to work out which passengers are involved (possibly unwittingly) with the plot.

Six curly-crusted sandwiches out of ten.

We watched the first three episodes last night. The premise is ok and it obviously draws heavily on other similar TV and movie plots (Speed, Under Siege 2 etc.). Some of the acting, and character interaction to drive the plot is a bit hard to swallow.

We did enjoy trying to work out which passengers are involved (possibly unwittingly) with the plot.

Six curly-crusted sandwiches out of ten.

I'm looking forward to it, I like techy mysteries and have fond memories of BBC attempts at stuff like this such as Bugs from the 1990s. I did think of Speed 2 and Under Siege 2 when I read about this, also Die Hard 4.0 where hackers can seemingly do anything.

Top Bottom