What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Clarksons Farm, it’s really very good. If only my mother had married her farmer's son boyfriend that could be me growing stuff.
It's very good. I like how he has guests come in to do and explain different things, he's also (to a certain extent) a lot less Clarkson-ey than normal.

A favourite scene of mine is where he's trying to explain to Lisa (his GF who runs the shop) that she can't stock anything not sourced locally and shes very blase about it lol.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Clarkson's Farm is a brilliant series. The books (which are just a collection of his articles written in a newspaper) are great too.

Gerald, Caleb and Charlie are the most brilliantly realised characters on the show.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Last night on the BBC
Hell Jumper - Finding Love In A Warzone.
The story of Chris Parry who went to Ukraine to volunteer and was sadly killed.

Last edited:
The Grand Tour - One for the Road

Last ever episode of TGT Clarkson, Hammond and May will do. Can't believe they been presenting for over 22 years together, and now its done. The episode is surprisingly understated, couple of stunts/set pieces but for the most part its them driving, bantering and winding each other up. If you've never liked them, you won't start liking them now but if like me you've watched all of their Top Gear and The Grand Tour adventures together then its a fitting send off.

Last edited:
First episode of the Train on BBC last night was quite good so will see how that develops.

Do you mean this? Nightsleeper

> follows a runaway sleeper train full of passengers which has been "hack-jacked" in a cyber attack and is on the road - or should we say rail - to goodness knows where.
> the criminals manage to install a physical device to the train to carry out the hack.

It sounds hilarious (although probably unintentional). I'm going to have to watch it :okay:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Do you mean this? Nightsleeper

> follows a runaway sleeper train full of passengers which has been "hack-jacked" in a cyber attack and is on the road - or should we say rail - to goodness knows where.
> the criminals manage to install a physical device to the train to carry out the hack.

It sounds hilarious (although probably unintentional). I'm going to have to watch it :okay:

Yes that's the one

Top Bottom