What Have You Fettled Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisc

Guru
New saddle, let's see if I can sort this bloody grumbling prostate out finally?
New rear tyre tomorrow with luck.

Cleaned the commuter and lubed the chain, block and mechs.
Finished fettling the gears after fitting new stealthy black chainrings on the CAAD a couple of weeks ago, then gave it a good clean.
Hoping to take some updated CAAD pics tomorrow :thumbsup:

avsd

Guru
Stripped the Dawes Mono down, new BB, rear wheel(from racer), new mudgaurds and rear cog. Brakes also replaced with 105 calipers that I got cheap from a mate.

Chrisc

Guru
New rear tyre

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I've just pumped up my tyres, adjusted the saddle and unsuccessfully tried to reset the odometer bit on my computer. All accompanied by cheese, ham and pickle toasties, a mug of Horlicks and Kerrang radio.

broomwagon

New bars and tape fitted yesterday and put computer on the new bars. Also fitted a couple of bottle cages...with allen keys 4 and 5mm. Altered SPDs.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Went to look at buying s maintenance stand last week and thought "i can make one of them" so today made a bike stand for 1/4 of the price in the shop , its not perfect but it works.
Will take some pics and post if i find out the correct forum to post in

Orange

Fitted new pedals, added road cleats to my new road shoes - and discovered why the Sports Direct Muddy Fox £22 ones are so cheap - on one of the shoes, one of the bolts just turns continuously and will not tighten at all! Two screws seem to be holding it tight enough but time will tell. Can't be arsed to try and post them back as faulty and have thrown all the packaging away anyway.

Top Bottom