What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Anyone been checking out the David Lynch run on Film 4 at 11pm.?
Only seen Elephant Man so far 10/10.
Blue Velvet tonight, Dune tomorrow.

Blue Velvet is absolutely savage. Brilliant, but savage.

Adam4868

Guru
Anyone been checking out the David Lynch run on Film 4 at 11pm.?
Only seen Elephant Man so far 10/10.
Blue Velvet tonight, Dune tomorrow.
Watched Mulholland Drive again last night.Im not sure I was in the right mood for it,although I do like it.Love Blue Velvet.
I find the Elephant Man too depressing,Dune not my thing.
Guess he's a real marmite director for me.

Watched Mulholland Drive again last night.Im not sure I was in the right mood for it,although I do like it.Love Blue Velvet.
I find the Elephant Man too depressing,Dune not my thing.
Guess he's a real marmite director for me.

It's the acting for me in Elepant man ... Hopkins, Hurt and Gielgud, genius.
As for Dune, it's just bad.

AndyRM

XOXO
Safe to say I'm a David Lynch fan...

IMG_20221208_132246451_HDR.jpg

Adam4868

Guru
The Master starring Joaquinn Phoenix and the sadly deceased Phillip Seymour Hoffman.Allways thought he was a underated actor !
Anyway if you've not seen it definately worth a viewing,one of my favourite films of the 2010s.Supposedly inspired by Hubbard and Scientology,but a fantastic film all the same.

The Master starring Joaquinn Phoenix and the sadly deceased Phillip Seymour Hoffman.Allways thought he was a underated actor !
Anyway if you've not seen it definately worth a viewing,one of my favourite films of the 2010s.Supposedly inspired by Hubbard and Scientology,but a fantastic film all the same.

Saw it when it came out, yeah both ace actors.
Last saw PSH in Talented Mr Ripley, another classic imho.

End of Watch

Edit: I've seen this movie a few times and I still enjoyed it. It's the kind of movie where you do not have to concentrate much to follow along. Starring Michael Pena and the guy from Donnie Darko (there's no point me looking up his name, I will only forget it again), it's about the life of two cops who are somewhat gung-ho in their work ethics. Yeah, enjoyable. Probably won't suit anyone who's looking for a mature and intense story line. But with some nice up-beat music, the sunshine in California, and the easy-going story, it's a nice way to spend some time for entertainment.

One of my favourite LA cop buddy movies.
The shooty bits were quite good but the talky bits were even better. Love the latino gang driveby to " Hey Love" by the Delfonics, and the improvised trip to Vegas.

Top Bottom